2018 Supercoach RMT

Discussion in 'Blog' started by That KI Guy, Mar 9, 2018.

By That KI Guy on Mar 9, 2018 at 3:27 PM
  1. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Got nothing to lose by kicking this off and putting my head on the block as my SC history is littered with...litter.
    Give us your thoughts and remember to post feedback before throwing your own team out there.

Knights who say Ni (version 400-ish)

Def - Hibberd, Simpson, Savage, Sicily, Naughton, Finlayson (Doedee, Murphy)
    Mid - Martin, Zorko, Fyfe, Cripps, Coniglio, Brayshaw, Dow, Kelly (Barry, Banfield, Holman)
    Ruck - Martin, Gawn (Cameron)
    Fwd - Walters, Lambert, Smith, Petracca, Christensen, Fritsch (Ryan, Garlett)

$224,000 left

Yep, mid-price madness has got a firm grip on me once again.
    Many would argue there's plenty of traps here and unlikely that all these mid pricers will see the journey.
    Granted, not choosing any of the top 14 fwds from last year seems risky.
    Not sure i'll hold my nerve on this by lockout. We'll see.

• Like Like x 4
    • Option 2 Option 2 x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by That KI Guy, Mar 9, 2018.

1. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Yeah you need Naughton somehow, anthak. Going 3-0-5 without the rookie who looks the best keeper is risky.

If you think he's going to be scoring 100ppg then Libba should be in your team. Can't see it.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. anthak
      anthak
      Thanks mate.
      But who do you think I should drop to free up the cash? Only one Im keen to touch is Brayshaw and I'd rather have Brayshaw than Naughton. Fogarty is the other one, but it doesnt make me enough cash.

If Naughton comes out and averages 80+ then I'm stuffed and I'd have to do a corrective trade, but if he only averages 70odd then its probably fine to not have him.

I wonder what he would average. He gets heaps of intercept possessions which would say he'd do well, but maybe not as good in the real stuff?
    3. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Which other rookies down back are looking like 70ppg? None if were being objective. The odds are one should make more money than him, but they also suggest he's the one most likely to be the best.

I'd get rid of Fogarty, he's been low on my lists all preseason. If you cant make up the cash there, see what you can do with your weakest others (Touhy, Armitage, Goldstein, Sicily)
    4. Jason
      Jason
      Nailed it again. :thumbsu:
    5. anthak
      anthak
      Thanks mate.
      One thing I’ve been considering is Armitage down to a rookie and Fogarty up to Bundy. Would give me enough cash for Keefe to Naughton. I just reckon Armitage is gonna kill it and I don’t want to miss having him, but he might not do too much better than Bundy anyway...
      • Like Like x 2
    6. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      Backline looks a little weak to me
    7. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      I haven't seen Dawson Simpson mentioned anywhere.....am I missing something?

Also considering Dunkley....after an injury riddled season he looks ready to go
    8. Jason
      Jason
      Not playing R1, named as an emergency only about 45 minutes ago.
    9. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      shithouse - looks like I missed that haha
    10. benny01
      benny01
      Very strong side you'd be happy to take that into round 1. The only issue I can see is coverage for Ryders bye.
    11. benny01
      benny01
      I'm back on Armitage! I'm confident he can average over 90 and hope he can do even better than that. Players I think you could move are Walters & Sicily.
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      Would enjoy some feedback from the TS family

Forget my rucks for a sec as English/Olango will become someone else

upload_2018-3-23_19-20-16.png
    13. Len
      Len
      How much money do you have left? You are running one ruck man atm and replacing either of those two will still leave you with one ruck?
      Burton down back is rather left field, Dunkley fwd instead of Bundy is also a little too POD imo
    14. benny01
      benny01
      Solid team. Which ruck are you bringing in and are you dropping any players to make the move?
    15. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      I think i'll play a cheapie- I had Dawson Simpson but now i'm looking at Lycett

Worst case Bont can become Libba or Armi and I'll grab a premo
      • Like Like x 1
    16. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      I feel Burton and Dunkley are PODish
    17. Jason
      Jason
      Have you considered Cox? Smashed it in JLT2 with 140SC
      • Like Like x 1
    18. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      I really like Burton. He is a weapon.
      I think Dunkley can score really well and allows me to stack the midfield a bit
    19. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      I actually haven't. I'll suss him out now.
      Thanks
    20. Jason
      Jason
      Dunkley has never scored a SC 100 in his life before. Would love him to, but I can't see him doing it anytime soon.

And I'm a Bulldogs supporter.
      • Like Like x 2