2018 Supercoach RMT

Discussion in 'Blog' started by That KI Guy, Mar 9, 2018.

By That KI Guy on Mar 9, 2018 at 3:27 PM
  1. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Got nothing to lose by kicking this off and putting my head on the block as my SC history is littered with...litter.
    Give us your thoughts and remember to post feedback before throwing your own team out there.

Knights who say Ni (version 400-ish)

Def - Hibberd, Simpson, Savage, Sicily, Naughton, Finlayson (Doedee, Murphy)
    Mid - Martin, Zorko, Fyfe, Cripps, Coniglio, Brayshaw, Dow, Kelly (Barry, Banfield, Holman)
    Ruck - Martin, Gawn (Cameron)
    Fwd - Walters, Lambert, Smith, Petracca, Christensen, Fritsch (Ryan, Garlett)

$224,000 left

Yep, mid-price madness has got a firm grip on me once again.
    Many would argue there's plenty of traps here and unlikely that all these mid pricers will see the journey.
    Granted, not choosing any of the top 14 fwds from last year seems risky.
    Not sure i'll hold my nerve on this by lockout. We'll see.

• Like Like x 4
    • Option 2 Option 2 x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by That KI Guy, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Len
      Len
      Libba and Armo on the one line has you doubling down on risk for mine, one of them to a rookie allows you to upgrade two others to premiums. Greene and Macrae/Bont possibly?
      • Like Like x 1
    2. benny01
      benny01
      I was thinking an option is Rayner to Langdon giving you more cash to use for upgrades of Libba and Petracca. You lose a bit of JS fwd but if it pays off it could give you an edge.
    3. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      @TheTassieHawk the jury is out for me on Petracca and Savage. I feel Lloyd is a safer option in DEF at the same price point. I think Libba to Bont is a good move if you can make it happen. Overall like the team

You mentioned Lycett for a mid price position - i'm also considering him to upgrade Coniglio to Bont so keen to get peoples thoughts here
    4. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      @TheTassieHawk Does bringing in Lycett allow you to upgrade Libba and Petracca? Will that offset the points difference between Ryder and Lycett?
    5. walesy
      walesy
      I'm bringing in Cole for it. Gotta grab those points while they are there :D

Move sic forward for it so got to trade out a lesser forward rookie
      • Like Like x 1
    6. anthak
      anthak
      FWIW, I like your team but I’d prob use your $ to upgrade Petracca
    7. anthak
      anthak
      Great thinking
    8. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      TU - Sandilands/Conilgio with $2800 or change to Nic Nat
      or
      TD - Lycett/Bont with $80300

Cant decide
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Option 1 Option 1 x 1
    9. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Many thanks for the feedback people, I ended up trading Petracca to Dahlhaus which reduces my cash to $65k.

I have decided to back Libba in and if it ends up going pearshaped I can look to trade him to a $500k D4 or F5 to open up my dpp links or wait 4-5 weeks and use him to bring in Danger if my current M1-M4 stay on the park.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      I guess the Burton injury will make next weeks decision easy :confused:
    11. walesy
      walesy
      :( it's always the pods that go down. Condolences mate
      • Like Like x 1
    12. anthak
      anthak
      I know it’s only one game each, but I’m very happy I switched back to Sicily instead of Bundy.
      • Like Like x 2