Round 10 is your last round (IMO) to prepare for the Byes.
Your either trading to make sure you have enough on-field cover or your looking to build a war chest to spend during the byes. Problem I see, and I'm completely Jack-of-it this year (pun completely intended), is still the availability of decent rookies on the bubble or rookies with poor job security (or both) - get these wrong and your byes will be disastrous. (Byes Thread - Click Here)
I have put together are few familiar rookies which most would have or at least a few to discuss your thoughts around what to do with them this week (Trade / Hold) and why. If there are others your jack-of then post and get some input from all.
Some Early News:
Question: Do you think the Mid Season rookies will play?
- Joe Danaher out for the year
- Moore is out again, De Goey ready to go
- Zac Williams out, Coniglio likely
- Jimmy Webster out after hand surgery
- Sam Collins out for 6 weeks (hip)
- Daniel Rioli could come back in
Teams Have Dropped - Over to you !