2019 AFL Round 8: Discussion, Teams & Trades

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Cpt Pugwash, May 10, 2019.

By Cpt Pugwash on May 10, 2019 at 7:54 AM
  1. Cpt Pugwash

Cpt Pugwash Active Member

Friday Teams have dropped. Some big outs and rookies on the bubble dropped.

There’s going to be some nerves before the extended benches are locked in.

What’s your concerns, strategy and trades this week.

Who is the best Trade in FWD, MID & DEF this week?

Last edited: May 10, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Cpt Pugwash, May 10, 2019.

1. anthak
      anthak
      From AFL app:

ADELAIDE expects prime mover Matt Crouch to be available for next weekend's clash with Brisbane at the Gabba after he failed to finish Showdown 46 with a hip injury.

Crouch left the game early in the third quarter of Saturday night's 20-point win against Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval.
    2. Penske file
      Penske file
      Thank you!
      • Like Like x 2
    3. TheTassieHawk
      • Like Like x 1
    4. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Yeah after the highs of Oliver, I get these two turd scores. KOD bringing in Westhoff this week :(
    5. Otishendryx
      Otishendryx
      This is my first post in here so if it goes through then woohoo...

I'm at the point now where I'm "content" with my backline and forward line, approaching the bye rounds.

I have gone a little trade crazy and headed into this round I have left myself with only 19 trades (and $60k in the bank).

I was thinking of taking it easy this round and upgrading Walsh as a few weeks ago I had him penciled as my end-game M8, but now his scores have declined as has his value. It is kind of a combination of a rage trade because of his declining scores, but also cashing in on a cash cow...

I just wanted to know if any Carlton fans (or SC experts) know why his scores have declined and whether he'll continue to drop off (depending on his role etc)?
      • Like Like x 1
    6. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Walsh is a great rookie but a rookie nonetheless. He'll tire and revert to average 80-90ppg. Definitely not a keeper but a good rookie to hold until later when you have the luxury to trade him out. He may be rested post byes too.
      • Like Like x 2