2019 ORFFF Pre season trade discussion

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by That KI Guy, Jan 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Do you prefer payment in players or picks @YAD69 ??

2. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Either or a combination however I'm in rebuild mode so most probably picks, then young players or a combo.
    Send me an offer and we can go from there @TheTassieHawk

3. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

White Pointers available for trade:

Def: T.Duryea (WB), L.Greenwood (Coll), C.Guthrie (Geel), J.Kolodjashnij (Geel), A.McPherson (Adel)
    Mid: H.Brayshaw (WCE), E.Langdon (Frem)
    Fwd: M.Baguley (Ess), L.Murphy (Adel), J.Waterman (WCE), S.McKernan (Ess)

Willing to entertain any discussion for picks and/or players - Ruck and Midfield are the primary player interests.

Also willing to discuss reasonable offers for any of my players not listed above, as well as the Pointers draft picks (except the coveted #1)

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheTassieHawk

Cale Hooker is up for auction, while discussions are still welcomed for Geary, S Hill and SDT.

I am still holding PSD Picks 10 (1st Round), 33 (3rd Round), 58 (4th round), 69 (5th Round) and 95 (6th Round) as well as all of the 29ers picks in the 2019 MSD, however Pick 69 is part of the Hooker auction so is unable to be traded until Wednesday night.

Teams looking to pay high value for young players with 15-40 games experience are welcome to kick the tyres for Gallucci and Hayward who are both likely breakouts in 1-2 years time.

5. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

Defensive reshuffle at Neptune Island sees the following lads due for delist:
    K Turner
    N Shipley
    D Talia

If you have a pick inside 70 and want to give one of these guys a run then sing out.

6. leematty1

leematty1 Well-Known Member

Boozers still have the following players available if any are of interest, send me a message. I’m about to board a plane, so bear with me if I’m slow to respond in the coming days from overseas.

Jake Carlisle
    Michael Hartley
    Heath Shaw
    Matt Suckling
    Ed Curnow
    Tom Rockliff
    Jack Sinclair
    Marc Murphy
    Cam Polson (an improvement in any of my draft picks will get him)
    Mihocek
    Guelfi
    Tom McCartin (cheap as well)
    Majak Daw (cheap as well)
    I also have picks 45,47,69,76,77,85,92 if anyone wants to do any pick swaps/upgrades. I think these are correct at the time of writing.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  7. Darran

Darran Well-Known Member

Update from Macquarie Island:

The following players are in high danger of being delisted but have begged for the opportunity to be traded to another club so they can be assured of continuing their careers rather than taking their chances in the draft. Any improvement on my current top 6 draft picks (even one place) will get the job done
    Harrison Wigg (GCS - DEF)
    Sam Murray (COL - DEF)
    Lin Jong (WBD - MID/FWD)
    David Astbury (RIC - DEF)

Also holding picks 22, 37, 40, 46, 72, 78 & 101. I think I have demonstrated that I am always happy to entertain pick swaps so let me know if you have a proposal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Mole Creek has one extra player, and an extra draft pick ahead of the deadline.

We hold picks 2,18,19,50,66,68,83

Happy to do a two for one pick upgrade or add in Scharenberg/Cunico to upgrade a pick

9. TheTassieHawk

If anyone is keen to bring in player/s in a player/player trade or player/pick trade can they please send me a pm.

10. leematty1

Now that the trade is corrected, Boozers are happy to trade PSD pick 6.

We are after a quality mid and pick/picks back in return.

Ed Curnow, Guelfi and Mihocek are also available. Hit me up if interested.

11. TheTassieHawk

2 to be culled from S Hill (D), Mayes (D), Geary (D), SDT (D), R Henderson (M), Jordan Roughead (R), Matt De Boer (F)

If any of these appeal please send me your best offer by pm. PIck's (early 3rd to late 5th depending on the player) or an equivalent or better standard player in the forwards or mids will be considered.

Currently holding picks 10,28,53,58,62,95 ideally I would like to spread out the 53,58,62 picks and/or upgrade 10 or 28.

Please PM me by 8pm if you want to make a trade.

12. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

Are auctions still available until the trade deadline? Might be a bit late to try to use it now anyway.

Still got these guys on the table, I have no idea who I'm going to delist (trading out some on the bait list unlikely to be delisted may affect others down the list on who could be cut) but whoever goes is likely to be poached early I predict so message if you want to work out a beneficial deal involving picks or picks swap to secure one before deadline.

• Like Like x 1
  13. leematty1

Someone must have a need for Curnow, Guelfi or Mihocek or even Pick 6 I would have thought. Let me know. 45 mins left to make it happen.