2020 ORFFA Pre-season Auction thread

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Bandit, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

I'll throw one up as well.

Mitch McGovern, the Carlton 25 year old. Made the move from the crows last year and then discovered the pasta in Lygon street was too bloody good to pass up and put on about 15 kegs. Suffered during the Bolton era, and is a bit of an engima.

Only interested in PSD picks and bbq shapes... 49 average last year, who knows what this year could be.

If you want a forward, and want to roll a dice in a massive way, then grand sale grand sale!

Auction to run until 9pm AEDST on the 11th of February

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bandit

Grand sale, grand sale, grand sale Where? In Brunswick and a Foot(a)scray.

Bandito Bandito ave(a) da pleasure to-a presenta to you "Rory Atkins"

Why don't you come for yourself and 'ave a looka this magnifico Rory Atkins can found from Bandito Bandito! Buy from Bandito Bandito Megalo!, megalo!, megalo! xepoulima ston Bandito Bandito Trapezaria, krevatokamares, salonia, karekles, apo ton Bandito Bandito.

Right, after showing my age and passion for dodgy 80's TV ads... I am throwing Rory Atkins up for auction as well.

25yo, 76 average with 3 tons last year. A bit like the crows, he is inconsistent as hell... but given the midfield generals over there are aging, he is primed to breakout. Gibbs, Sloane, Mackay and Seedsman are entering the twilight of their careers.I just have too many mids of the same type, so he is up for grabs if you are interested.

Has averaged 20+ games and 74+ average last four seasons. Good depth midfielder for a top team, or could be a starter for a lower team.

Only interested in PSD picks, Auction to run until 9pm AEDST on the 11th of February

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bandit

Zero interest in these? Interesting when I look at fellow coaches lists

• Like Like x 1
  4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

yeah, but you're only staring at the arse end of everyone's team from down there. :p:D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bandit

Agreed, and will be again this year!

• Like Like x 1
  6. graeme

graeme Well-Known Member

No bids for Aaron Hall, he's had his time, we will pass him on by.

7. jimbowan

jimbowan Well-Known Member

I havent done any research in this draft ugh and i wont have time before this weekend.

Make offers for pick #13, be best you offer me your lowest pick in this coming draft and future 2021 PSD (not players as i'd have to delist more)

I would obviously prefer a 1st round PSD 2021 pick if you want to get this done quick.

Auction will close before start of 2020 PSD

8. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

I'm sorry Jim, but this one will have to posted at 7.30pm Friday when the draft starts.
    There can be no movement of players or picks in the period between delist ending and draft starting.
    I've looked and this isn't explicit in the "rules" but it should be, it's how we've always done it and I like my sanity :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Len

We now have a new rule 5.4 reflecting the above.
    Tbh I think the interest in the pick wil be highest from about the 9th pick taken

• Like Like x 1
  10. jimbowan

jimbowan Well-Known Member

Hmm ok, that wasnt that clear to me sorry. Well I wont be around Friday post about 5pm so it will restrict my ability to shop the pick a bit, I will try and action any deals Saturday morning.

Can I make a deal privately before then and then the successful party can post it up after 730?

If so, DM me people.

11. Len

*Cough*, technically we "negotiate" those deals privately, and miraculously they get finalised at the right time :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bandit

giphy.gif

• Like Like x 1