2022 ORFFF Pre season trade discussion

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by That KI Guy, Jan 27, 2022.

1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

The 29ers are updating our trade block now that the PSD has been completed.

The 29ers have all of our 2022 MSD, 2023 PSD and 2023 MSD picks as well as the Bucks 2023 PSD 1st rounder.

We STILL have Wilkie, McCartin, Ballard, Budarick and Chayce Jones available for a similarly performed, midfielder, forward or ruck.

As our list is now thinned out due to bringing in of copious draftees in the current and most recent few seasons we will look at inwards trades of 20-22yo players for younger assets back the other way so feel free to propose any deals that may fit the bill.

(note JJK is a topup, and may not be traded)

http://tooserious.net/forum/stats.p...RUC&salary=0&name=&up_code=&tsLeagueTeamId=58

• Like Like x 5
  2. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Mole Creek basically all done, but could use some mid depth or always interested in top end talent in any position, let me know if I have anything of interest.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stowie

stowie Moderator

Should've probably had a better look over my list before now, but we are FWD stacked down at Drouin.

Would like to keep the younger blokes around so Dan Butler, Rory Lobb and Mitch McGovern way more available than Shai Bolton or Zac Bailey.

Keen to add to to our MIDs if possible.

• Like Like x 3
  4. leematty1

leematty1 Well-Known Member

Boozers always open for any trade conversations.

We have a stack of forwards currently and would like to secure a decent young playing defender.

Would be keen to land a second playing ruck. Otherwise would even consider trading away Billings or Gresham.

• Like Like x 2