'FU Draft!

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by Tomster, Dec 15, 2013.

1. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

*Bump* Any chance we can get this list updated for the MSD?

2. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Round 19 Jared Polec. Fairly handy pick up :)

3. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Which ladder are we using for the MSD order? The W-L ladder or the Total Points ladder?

4. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

I would have thought we would be using the tsLeagues ladder. Isn't the total points ladder for information only?

5. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

eagle_eyed wrote:
    I would have thought we would be using the tsLeagues ladder. Isn't the total points ladder for information only?
    That was the impression I was under.

6. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Tylo wrote:
    </br> eagle_eyed wrote:
    </br> I would have thought we would be using the tsLeagues ladder. Isn't the total points ladder for information only?
    </br> That was the impression I was under. Im happy with that. Ill get 2 picks before other coaches :)

7. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

eagle_eyed wrote:
    I would have thought we would be using the tsLeagues ladder. Isn't the total points ladder for information only? This is true

8. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

With regards to the upcoming MSD, and not knowing when it will start and in what order the selections are, I would like to advise that I'll be travelling back to Thailand early this Saturday,17th and will not be available until 10-11am Sunday,18th. Cheers.

9. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

choppers wrote:
    With regards to the upcoming MSD, and not knowing when it will start and in what order the selections are, I would like to advise that I'll be travelling back to Thailand early this Saturday,17th and will not be available until 10-11am Sunday,18th. Cheers. I think that's fair enough. Since you've given us all prior warning for a legitimate reason, I'm personally happy to waive any potential penalties that may otherwise head your way due to your travels. I hope everyone else feels the same. Have a safe flight.

10. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

[span style='text-decoration: line-through;]what is the order anyway? the ladder seems to be broken/non existant?!?! nevermind, i found it in another thread