'FU Team List

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by Tomster, Aug 28, 2013.

1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

HOLKY wrote:
    Cheers TTH, I can blog for some rounds. I was wanting to blog about the 2-4 positions available. Feel free, I bumped the original draft league, sign up for ORFFU thread as a quick fix until you (or someone else) isset up

2. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

I'm happy to blog for next season and what not. Can probably put a little something on the front page if we need more numbers. Walesy has something there now though...

3. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

Yep, I can probably post the blog most weeks as well. On a side note, I'm finding it less time consuming than I thought it would being Commish. I surprise myself sometimes

4. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I'm too late to join the TS FUnion, as I've been on the move the past week, but if there's room for one more team then I'd like my team The Banchang Bullies to be accepted.

5. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

The job is yours Tom, 1 Vote here

6. Tomster

Goodo, this league is gaining momentum. Up to 16 registered applicants so far!
    Thanks for the blog post TTH. Sure you don't want in on this?
    Also, let's get a few team profiles up. Mines coming out soon, as soon as my editor-in-chief Andy D gets back from his holidays. Check out what Holky and Damo have done if you want an example

7. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

Wow! It looks like I might have jumped the gun in registering The Banchang Bullies in the ORFFU. It has come to my attention that I have indeed infringed an ancient Thai Copyright law, and everyone knows how particular Thais are about Copyright Infringement Practices. So without further ado, I wish to change the name of my team to the Banchang Barcrawlers and so avoid having to find 50,000baht to pay the local Ampur or doing 5 years in the 'monkeyhouse', none of which I would like to concede to. I will be forever in your debt if this can be arranged.

8. Tomster

choppers wrote:Wow! It looks like I might have jumped the gun in registering The Banchang Bullies in the ORFFU. It has come to my attention that I have indeed infringed an ancient Thai Copyright law, and everyone knows how particular Thais are about Copyright Infringement Practices. So without further ado, I wish to change the name of my team to the Banchang Barcrawlers and so avoid having to find 50,000baht to pay the local Ampur or doing 5 years in the 'monkeyhouse', none of which I would like to concede to. I will be forever in your debt if this can be arranged. I know of no such Thai law, but I know of no Thai laws, so I am not to be trusted. You being forever in my debt sounds good though, so I may just change the name for you...

9. Tomster

Two things
    1. All newbies can head over to the rules if they would like to vote
    2. Someone else can do the blogs, I don't mind who.
    3. With regards to the blogs, we could have someone different write them each week, then send them to the main blogger to post on the main page. Would spread the work load and get everyone involved

10. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Fresh and choppers aka Banchang Barcrawlers

11. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

Are we doing 16 teams or 18 teams? Either way, the fixture would be fine. 18 would ensure the season's over all 24 rounds (we would need a knockout finals system: see rules page ORFFA/L finals system.) 16 teams and we can have 1 unused round and use the AFL's finals system. If 2 more entrants come, 18 teams or should we cap it now?

12. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

I like the idea of 18 teams, I think the fixture we will work out Holky, they were talking about it in the ORFFA the other day

13. PushUpKing

PushUpKing Guest

hey guys, just jumped on this thread today but as a serious super coacher I'm always looking for that next fantasy hit. And I'm very intrigue & interested in joining this ORFFU comp if there is spots up for grabs. The king has spoken.

14. Tomster

Sure PushUpKing.
    That makes 17. One more spot left. We can have a reserve list and if anyone decides to not be an active participant over the off-season we can re-allocate their spot.

15. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

VictorCD said on 1 of the other threads he is still interested

16. Tomster

Tylo we'll wait for them to post here, because if they can't be bothered to post here then how interested are they?

17. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

Hi guys... can I please register my team... Murray Bridge Bunyips Cheers. Marty

18. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

And that makes 18, all that remains is sorting out the draw. :) I await the draft and then start of the season.

19. Tomster

With 18 teams registered, expect a draw coming out soon. I'll add it as a new post. If anyone has any specific rivalries please tell me so they can be Friday night matches :p

20. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Rivalry Number 1! The battle of the Master Series Staghorn Flat Bulls & King Island Monarchs