Discussion in 'AFL' started by tAdmin, Dec 21, 2011.

1. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Yo SCS, m0nty has updated fanplanner. Prices and possies are all there.

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Good old m0nty!

3. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

I hate it when the MN changes, my brain has to re-calibrate all the perceived values that I had fixed to players during the final stages of season 2011. It does my head in sometimes.

4. homerj

homerj Member

Well just been over to Fanplanner, am almost overwhelmed already!!
    The old blacklisted names of Higgins, Waters, Didak, JRoo are calling out trying to drag me into a cesspool of Supercoach spudiness!!
    Got to remember they are cheap for a reason!!
    This year is gonna be hard with all the bye stuff, really need to plan ahead.
    Merry Xmas to all, might leave the SC stuff to the newyear methinks :)

5. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

Squeezing in 15prems looks impossible

6. Depends on your definition of premium and the risks I guess. My current team has 12 premiums plus Martin, Porps, Lake and Browny so realistically I could easily have 12 premiums or 16. Porps unlikely to be a top 7 FWD but much stranger thinks have happened in SC

7. SuperCoachSuperStar

SuperCoachSuperStar New Member

I've got 13 premiums ($480,000+), 1 mid pricer ($480,000-$200,000), and 16 rookies (under $200,000). I could've had more mid-pricers but they didn't fit that well into the salary cap.

8. Lucas

I thought the number was the Sydney Sixers score last night after 5 overs.

Carry on

9. Dekka

Dekka Member

Hi SCers, I've been visiting this site for 12 months and finally got the courage up to register. My ranking of 21,200 has kept me away from you guys/gals ranked in 1, 2, 3 and 4 figures. I'm working over Christmas with the boss away so will have time to watch the cricket and plan for SC2012. I read about access to prices on fan planner, but can someone tell this newbie how to access fan planner? I hope I can contribute to TS next year. Thanks

10. Lucas

Hi Dekka..
    Fanplanner is actually on the "competition" haha, on fanfooty.com.au

But feel free to enjoy all the other activity that happens here. I think you'll find the conversation at a more high-brow level here and at other sites like Footy Tragic, YourSuperCoachCoach (YSCC) than at FF which seems to have a bit of junk thrown up there and it's hard to find the gold. But fanplanner...no doubt about it, before Feb 1 it is gold (but I'm not using it because to be honest I can't be stuffed thinking of SC apart from rookie tracking until then)

One thing about Tooserious is that it is a home for fantasy sports lovers of all persuasions - with leagues for NBA, EPL, BBL and there were others for cycling and I think if there was one for snail racing, we'd do that too.

Welcome aboard Dekka.
    21k is still a pretty decent ranking; it is top 10% after all. Hopefully with some research and some shifty moves that we can teach you it will drop into the 5ks.

The issue of course is that if everyone improves to the 5k zone, there won't be room for everyone who is currently there!

11. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

YSCC is junk in un-junky clothing.

12. You can add James McDonald to that as well, if he's fit and plays he'd be the main GWS midfield target.

I could've just had 30 premiums, but they didn't fit that well into the salary cap

13. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Ive got 14 "premiums" with 4 others that hopefully become premiums!!

14. SuperCoachSuperStar

SuperCoachSuperStar New Member

I have got some expensive rookies I could squeeze in another premium if I get cheapish rookies. Next season is basically my first real season (I started the day before round 2 this season) so I'm not 100% sure on things like starting team structure.