A belated round 8 update.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 21, 2008.

By walesy on May 21, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Howdy all, welcome to round 8.

Sorry this post is so late, Ive been up on blocks for the last few days, the details of which I wont go into here...

anyways, what I wanted to discuss with you all today was Ruckmen.

I mean, weve all got Cox as our #1. The man is a machine, averaging 118 (105 DT) for the year.

The harder part is the #2... Now, Im going to start talking SuperCoach for a moment here...

49,554 coaches have taken a stab on Simmonds, and with an average of 67, might be feeling disapointed (fear not though, he has still made you 99k)
    While other coaches have gone the 'safer' approaches in:
    White: 7,107 (96 ave)
    Sandilands: 20,933 (100 ave)

However, the #2 ruck I want to talk about today seems to have slipped under a lot of peoples radars, being selected by 3,320 coaches.

Darren Jolly. Currently the 4th highest average in SuperCoach rucks, also holds the 2nd highest average over the past 5 weeks (108). And until last weeks 156 would have been slipping under most peoples radars (I know I was hoping too pick him up cheap in the Premium DreamTeam League!)

Take a look at the below figures (and graph), Jolly, outside his 18, has been performing outstandingly. Obviously, two weeks ago, when he dropped of his 18 was the perfect time to pick him up, but hell be holding his 156 for 2 more weeks, and on current form (108 ave), wont be dropping below 500k any time soon. An excellent posibility for those thinking of upgrading Simmonds.

<iframe src="http://www.xalia.com.au/Generate.php?Method=PlayerPage&amp;PlayerID=337&amp;Comp=HS&amp;Round=8&amp;bEnableGraph=True&amp;Standalone=True" width="100%" height="400"> </iframe>

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 21, 2008.