A request? Updated trades and draft pick lists

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by chris88, Mar 4, 2015.

1. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Just wondering if it might be prudent to perhaps go through and update the trades done and who has which draft picks given the veritable flood of activity from Gundagai (and the rest of us :) :) ) during the past week.

I for one am utterly losing track of who holds which player and which draft pick.

2. snoz

snoz Moderator

<guilty of veritable floods> I sent Len a message with all of my trades to date just today - want me to post it here as well Chris ?

3. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

If you could mate, that'd be great.

Just love the fact that our trade period has been so active that we might need such an update. A real testament to the involvement of everyone here.

4. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

i think all completed trades are in the the completed trades thread. Someone just needs to compile them.

5. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

anthak wrote:
    i think all completed trades are in the the completed trades thread. Someone just needs to compile them. If it was important to me, I probably would.

6. J_C

J_C Guest

Len's back from his holiday in a day or two. I'm guessing we'll get an updated draft list shortly thereafter. If you need it before then, there's always the DIY option as Ant suggests. :)

7. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Just updated the completed trades list :)