Alan Didak

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Willy53, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Forgot Daisy the thug was out too... (if you are going to belt someone I wish they would do it properly like Rome did on Horton last night in the Stanley Cup finals)

2. rossjc

rossjc New Member

I was going to open a new thread on him but saw this one.
    I am in 2 minds whether to trade him in or not. He is still getting picked in the senior team so they must have faith in him. Im thinking of trading out Harris. Any thoughts???

3. jibba

jibba Member

Matera to Didak this week seems a no brainer, for only 15k I move from a tiny first year player to a premiership player who has had seasons in the past averaging 90-100.

Absolute No brainer, I don't care if he averages under 80 for the remainder of the season, he is a much more solid bench option opposed to Matera.

4. AndrewW

AndrewW New Member

been my favourite player for years, and ive decided to trust him and bring him in this week, team almost complete worth the one trade risk

5. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

I got him in last week & agree a no brainer. Classy, MPP, only needs to score a goal or two & he's scoring hundreds. One bye to come & then with me, hopefully through all the SC finals. Swan & Beams out for a few & you get cash back (as well) from a cow!

At worst a great mid/fwd bench cover but I'll be playing him in the starting 22 every week :)

6. Bettsy

Bettsy New Member

I havent seen the last few weeks, flew back in the country and caught the second half v Saints. He looked like he has got his pace back. He looked slow earlier in the year and really struggled in marking contests. I think the injury was pretty bad and he lost a lot of upper body strength.

Im going Monday and I will decide after that.

7. DC

DC Member

Matera to Didak really is a no brainer this week.

Can also give him another week and pick him up after the bye... However that would be around 20-30k more (if he scores 100 he will go up 30k)

8. Fez

Fez Moderator

For the extra 20k I'll wait to round 14 probs a "downgrade" from jack Darling

9. G-Train

G-Train Member

He scored 62 I believe...
    http://live-footy.heraldsun.com.au/SuperCoach/Index/20120720120140706
    http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pu-collingwood-magpies--alan-didak

10. G-Train

G-Train Member

But I think he can average 80-85 by season end, might be a few 70's in there for a while until he builds his game fitness and moves more into the midfield.

11. benstar94

benstar94 New Member

He scored 110 Dream Team points......my apology

12. G-Train

G-Train Member

Fair enough, I didn't even think to check his DT score.
    Might be able to hit a few tons then if he can lift his DE% from 60% to 80%.

13. bfish

bfish New Member

Have a look at his points last year DT:SC ratio wise. He plays an outside uncontested ball game and doesn't have the same touch that he displayed 2-3 years ago. Won't average over 70 imo, but I am bitter after he burnt me last year.

14. bolts

bolts New Member

Dont know if he'll spend much time in the mids, more likely as a small forward these days i would think

15. G-Train

G-Train Member

<blockquote>Quote from bfish on May 15, 2012, 12:01
    Have a look at his points last year DT:SC ratio wise. He plays an outside uncontested ball game and doesn't have the same touch that he displayed 2-3 years ago. Won't average over 70 imo, but I am bitter after he burnt me last year.</blockquote>

He averaged 104 in 2010, then 62 last year when he was severely restricted by injury.
    He is now over the injuries, and has built fitness in training and VFL.
    I'd say 80 at a minimum, and 95 wouldn't surprise me.
    Time will tell. :cool: