Barclays FPL 2013-14 OPEN!!

Discussion in 'Soccer' started by HeavyMen, Jul 19, 2013.

1. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

Hey guys, enjoyed a few leagues with the TS mob last year. Site has just opened & prices etc are there to see. I couldn't organise a chook raffle in a hen house but hoping 'someone' gets a league or two up & running. Cheers

2. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Keen to backup also, did a lot better than I expected last year coming in 74k out of 2.6m and just inside top 3%, hoping for a bit better this year. But was riding on the back of the knowledge of Runci and the other EPL experts here quite heavily..

3. graeme

graeme Guest

I am up for a TS FPL League or two.
    I see there is a new bonus points system in FPL that I could not get my head around in the couple of minutes I read and thought about it before the AFL games called me. If anyone has got ideas about the intro below from http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-...would youplease share: '[span style='color: #3b3b3b; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: -0.03em; line-height: 54px; background-color: #ffffff;]Introducing the Bonus Points System (BPS) <p class='ismArticleIntro' style='margin-bottom: 15px; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; line-height: 18px; color: #666666; background-color: #ffffff;]Prior to The Scout's return at the end of July, we wanted to draw your attention to the new Bonus Points System (BPS) that has been created exclusively for Fantasy Premier League and makes its debut in this season's game. <p style='margin-bottom: 15px; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; color: #666666; background-color: #ffffff;]Utilising a range of statistics to create a BPS score for every player, the system is designed to reward contributions of players that may not necessarily earn traditional fantasy points, rather than re-reward players that already score handsomely against the current scoring criteria. <p style='margin-bottom: 15px; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; color: #666666; background-color: #ffffff;]At the end of each match, a BPS will be generated for every player that has participated in any of the Gameweek's matches. This will be the total cumulative number of points scored using the criteria outlined below - ranging from 1 point for playing in a match to 3 points for every player with pass completion accuracy over 90%.' <p style='margin-bottom: 15px; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; color: #666666; background-color: #ffffff;]

4. The Bomb Mob

The Bomb Mob Guest

I also enjoyed being the TS leagues for FPL last year and would be keen to be involved again this year.

5. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

I've recreated last years but here are the links again: Classic Way TooSerious -http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/9434/join/?autojoin-code=16141-9434 TooSerious Classic - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/9432/join/?autojoin-code=16141-9432 TooSerious Head 2 Head League (38 spots) - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/128898/join/?autojoin-code=16141-128898

6. viddleodgex2

viddleodgex2 New Member

ah, heavymen & stkildathunda. i can feel a forum war coming on.

7. viddleodgex2

viddleodgex2 New Member

sportal league FFUK League
    code: 739828 give it a join

8. HeavyMen

Ah ...... Viddle you old goat :)

9. HeavyMen

Another comp on FanFooty Uk if anyone interested <p >[span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]I give you Fanfooty FPL Survivor [span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]
    [span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;][span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]League commences GW8
    [span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]
    [span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;][span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]The team that is in last position at the end of each gameweek will be fooked out of the league
    [span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;][span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]The team that tops the league of 2 in GW38 will be Fanfooty FPL Survivor champ
    [span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;][span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]League code is 70798-697075 (31 weeks left we need 32 to commence proceedings)
    [span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;][span style='color: #333333; background: #e1ebf2;]The weekly eliminated team shall be humilated, riduculed and abused by surviving patrons in this thread but if you meet in real life the survivor must buy the eliminated a beer
    [span style='color: #333333;]
    [span style='color: #333333;]
    <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;] <ul class='profile-icons' style='list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; float: right; width: auto; color: #333333; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14.8000001907349px; background-color: #e1ebf2;] <li class='report-icon' style='margin-right: 3px; float: left; width: 20px; height: 20px; background-image: url('http://www.fanfooty.co.uk/forum/styles/prosilver_se/imageset/icon_post_report.gif'); background-position: 0px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat;]</li> <li class='quote-icon' style='margin-left: 10px; float: left; width: 54px; height: 20px; background-image: url('http://www.fanfooty.co.uk/forum/styles/prosilver_se/imageset/en/icon_post_quote.gif'); background-position: 0px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat;]</li> </ul> <h3 class='first' style='padding-top: 2px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; border-style: none; font-size: 1.7em; color: #115098; line-height: 21.25px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; margin-bottom: 0.3em !important; background-color: #e1ebf2;]*** NEW FPL SIDE GAME *** SURVIVOR</h3> <p class='author' style='margin-right: 15em; margin-bottom: 0.6em; padding-bottom: 5px; line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #333333; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; background-color: #e1ebf2;][​IMG]bySligoDonkey&amp;raquo; Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 am <div class='content' style='min-height: 3em; overflow: hidden; line-height: 1.4em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.3em; color: #333333; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; background-color: #e1ebf2;]Don't ask me where i got the inspiration for this ingenious idea for a low maintenance yet entertaining game[​IMG]<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [span style='font-size: 20px; line-height: 22.6200008392334px;][​IMG]I give you Fanfooty FPL Survivor[​IMG]<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [span style='font-weight: bold;]Rules<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]League commences GW8<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]The team that is in last position at the end of each gameweek will be fooked out of the league<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]The team that tops the league of 2 in GW38 will be Fanfooty FPL Survivor champ<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]League code is 70798-697075 (31 weeks left we need 32 to commence proceedings)<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]The weekly eliminated team shall be humilated, riduculed and abused by surviving patrons in this thread but if you meet in real life the survivor must buy the eliminated a beer <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;] <ul class='profile-icons' style='list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; float: right; width: auto; color: #333333; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14.8000001907349px; background-color: #e1ebf2;] <li class='report-icon' style='margin-right: 3px; float: left; width: 20px; height: 20px; background-image: url('http://www.fanfooty.co.uk/forum/styles/prosilver_se/imageset/icon_post_report.gif'); background-position: 0px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat;]</li> <li class='quote-icon' style='margin-left: 10px; float: left; width: 54px; height: 20px; background-image: url('http://www.fanfooty.co.uk/forum/styles/prosilver_se/imageset/en/icon_post_quote.gif'); background-position: 0px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat;]</li> </ul> <h3 class='first' style='padding-top: 2px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; border-style: none; font-size: 1.7em; color: #115098; line-height: 21.25px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; margin-bottom: 0.3em !important; background-color: #e1ebf2;]*** NEW FPL SIDE GAME *** SURVIVOR</h3> <p class='author' style='margin-right: 15em; margin-bottom: 0.6em; padding-bottom: 5px; line-height: 1.2em; font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #333333; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; background-color: #e1ebf2;][​IMG]bySligoDonkey&amp;raquo; Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 am <div class='content' style='min-height: 3em; overflow: hidden; line-height: 1.4em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.3em; color: #333333; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; background-color: #e1ebf2;]Don't ask me where i got the inspiration for this ingenious idea for a low maintenance yet entertaining game[​IMG]<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [span style='font-size: 20px; line-height: 22.6200008392334px;][​IMG]I give you Fanfooty FPL Survivor[​IMG]<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [span style='font-weight: bold;]Rules<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]League commences GW8<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]The team that is in last position at the end of each gameweek will be fooked out of the league<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]The team that tops the league of 2 in GW38 will be Fanfooty FPL Survivor champ<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]League code is 70798-697075 (31 weeks left we need 32 to commence proceedings)<br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] <br style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px;[/img] [​IMG]The weekly eliminated team shall be humilated, riduculed and abused by surviving patrons in this thread but if you meet in real life the survivor must buy the eliminated a beer

10. I Am Schlocky

I Am Schlocky New Member

Just joined the tooserious leagues folks. Some may notice I've slightly changed my username as I lost my password and I never received a password change email after requesting one.
    </br> Looking forward to some friendly banter through out the season.

11. HeavyMen

So my request to walesy - to block all SA feral goat f....er's correspondence has come to naught! :)