Birch and Buddy

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Neil 01, May 21, 2013.

1. Neil 01

Neil 01 Guest

I have both Birch and Buddy and they are killing me. Get rid or keep?

2. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Keep, they will come good. Buddy is showing signs that he's almost back. With their easy run of games its good chance to find form. Birchall just needs to learn to break the tag when someone sits within 5m of him!

3. The Bomb Mob

The Bomb Mob Guest

I have them both and I agree keep them. Birchall is getting the hard tag after he started well but any defender who creates lots of run and scores big in SCwill eventually cop a tag. You just have to hope that the higher quality ones will work through it.

4. whips

whips New Member

I have Buddy and will keep him. I'm also looking at trading IN Birchall. High class player that costs little.

5. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

Keep both would be my advice. if i didnt have frankiin id be trading him this week as his price has bottomed out. for those that have thomas but not buddy its an easy move. Will look at bringing in birchall after their round 11 bye when hes at his cheapest, could be about 380k by the time that 30 gets out of rolling average which is super cheap for a premium. He does need to be able to break the tag though. When will hanley start copping it?

6. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Agreed, I'm getting Buddy in this week. He's class and will start rising fast! Plus, don't sideways trade unless there is a LTI. In terms of Hanley, he was getting a tag from Baguley against the Dons. Also there are other damaging players like Moloney, Black, Rocky and Redden that might get it before him. Hopefully he's too good for it to affect him like Birch.