Captain for Round 7

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Beauy, May 5, 2011.

1. hippy

hippy New Member

Pavlich, Selwood, Sandilands or Adcock?

2. meataxe

meataxe Guest

Sandi plays against Cox next week...anyone think he might be parked in the forward line more this week in preparation?

Edit: Thank god I didn't follow through on this stupid reasoning...162 points, what a champion. *shakes fist at Broughton*

3. BennyC88

BennyC88 Member

Yeah people who chose Sandi should be congratulated. 162 is massive!

4. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Went with J.Adcock as captain vs Gold Coast .3QT now and it looks like I won't be doing that again

5. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

Picked Sandi this week... Gold!!! Time to pick up some places on the leaders!

6. Midge001

Midge001 Member

So...I chose Chappy as Captain over Sandi.
    I'm looking for fresh and inventive ways to punish myself. I tried putting ice under my eyelids for a while, and am about to watch season 1 of Gilmore Girls. Any other ideas?

7. Moblets

Moblets New Member

Yeah I choose big Cox. At the last minute on Friday I swapped him over from Sandy. My theory was it mat rain and Cox at Etihad may be the best. Just hope he can get to atleast 120 so I don't loose too much.

8. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

A bit of dirty work was going on in my league. One of the people had Sandilands as their captain but were silly enough to leave SC open on the computer. Someone (we have suspects) took him off and put Gorringe on the field with the Captaincy transferring over to him.

Ouch?

For me though, I went with Selwood so it wasn't too bad. Glad I changed away from Chappy at the last second!

9. HotPiesColdDrinks

HotPiesColdDrinks Member

I'm an idiot. Even after I said in this thread that for me it's between Sandilands and Judd, I still screw up.
    I totally forgot to set my captain, as I always have it on Swan without fail. So my captain is Heppell, as he is who I got to replace Swan. Haha, so annoying.
    I will win my league game, but will hurt me on overall. I am sitting at 2,279. Probably didn't have a chance from here, but still.

10. DC

DC Member

Too funny Midge001...

For once i got my captain right this week..

Big Sandi with a massive score!

11. Beauy

Beauy New Member

Don't you just love starting off a forum topic and have it pay off. Went with Sandilands and the rest is history.

Jezza you beauty!

12. Zander

Zander Moderator

Fyfe... What was I thinking???

Should win my head to head either way. Can we make a new thread along the lines of worst trade with the stupidist Captains stuffups?