Commish

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by TerryinBangkok, Sep 3, 2013.

1. graeme

graeme Guest

If a comedian living alone falls over does a tree hear the sound? Or is that the sound of one hand clapping?
    Congrats TiB on your reappointment, a sagacious choice by the ORFFA membership in my book.

2. J_C

J_C Guest

anthak wrote:
    not sure if you get where i was coming from with that 99% remark. Was a bit of a light hearted pot shot at your recently demoted former 2ic :) but I doubt he'll get it either, so its just another of those philosophical thought experiments - is it a joke if nobody gets it? I'm guessing that's me, Ant? And if so, you're right , I don't get it. :)
    I haven't had coffee yet, which clearly doesn't help. I shall go and ponder my demotion.... :)

3. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

anthak wrote:
    not sure if you get where i was coming from with that 99% remark. Was a bit of a light hearted pot shot at your recently demoted former 2ic :) but I doubt he'll get it either, so its just another of those philosophical thought experiments - is it a joke if nobody gets it? As long as you are laughing, we can all pretend to get it. The hilarious part is that the former 2ic has not been demoted. He was just out of the room getting himself a coffee.