Dickson! Who kept the faith?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by H_Dons, May 14, 2012.

1. DC

DC Member

I got him but find it hard to believe people started him unless they were forced too.. He had sub written all over him but with Cooney being a late withdrawal and by Smith getting a call up it allowed Dickson to play a full game.

Worked our really really well as he took the chance to show his potential.

2. Midge001

Midge001 Member

He stayed in my team by the skin of his nose...it was between him and Kerridge to go this week, his being named saved him, his scoring 100+ saved my mood after HMac went down.

3. silacious

silacious New Member

lol on the bench because i had other issues, only good thing was he would eventually play games. Ellis on ground instead of morris hurt.

4. 82asch

82asch New Member

Didn't so much keep the faith as leave him in because of other issues but it's quite funny to see him knock out a big score. Like a lot of people Dickson and Treloar formed a formidable fwd bench this week!

5. Dun1

Dun1 Member

Yep had Dickson and Treloar on the pine. Milera on the ground. Watch him spud it tonight. Love him to be a late withdrawal. Does anyone know where he lives?

6. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from 82asch on May 14, 2012, 11:03
    Didn't so much keep the faith as leave him in because of other issues but it's quite funny to see him knock out a big score. Like a lot of people Dickson and Treloar formed a formidable fwd bench this week!</blockquote>

+1 as far as dickson goes - also had treloar on my bench in the mids !

7. Benny

Benny New Member

Well my option was him or Smedts who had been knocking out 40s or the vest. So I thought maybe Dickson will have a 60+ game. Doggies needed a goal kicking forward and he has the ability.
    I thought I'd made the wrong decision after Smedts scored 60, but it worked out in the end.

8. silacious

silacious New Member

I traded out smedts instead of him ages ago. was holding out the hope he'd get a game as the dogs lost more games

9. Nifty

Nifty Member

<blockquote>Quote from Dun1 on May 14, 2012, 11:25
    Yep had Dickson and Treloar on the pine. Milera on the ground. Watch him spud it tonight. Love him to be a late withdrawal. Does anyone know where he lives?</blockquote>

I'm with you Dun1.. Let's find out where he lives...... :)

10. jprockbelly

jprockbelly New Member

<blockquote>Quote from 82asch on May 14, 2012, 11:03
    Didn't so much keep the faith as leave him in because of other issues</blockquote>

+1 what with fyfe and goodes and sandi I had other things to think about. Great to finally have some luck fall my way, lets hope T-Dick can back it up again next week :)

11. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Nope I culled him a while back. Treloar and Adams are making up for his lost spot though.

12. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

I kept him, but he was on my bench.