Draft Banter

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by JPK, Dec 16, 2013.

1. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Once again I don't have Tomster next, where's the correct draft list???

2. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

I've made a lot of changes to mine on the MSD Draft thread, I think it's now correct.

3. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure what was going on there with the draft order either. Luckily I kicked the background for a while before making a selection. There's still some interesting options floating around and a kid hiding in the corner of my team list who's contract will not be renewed at this stage. Any chance of a late delistment to allow 1 more pick in this draft?

4. YAD69

That's the list I've been going by & it had Mick before Tomster yet Tomster posted before Mick???

5. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

YAD69 wrote:
    That's the list I've been going by & it had Mick before Tomster yet Tomster posted before Mick??? Why would anyone be going by a list other than what is posted in the 'ORFFU MSD Thread' ..... ?????? That thread was specifically created to record the draft. In other words, accurate with good data integrity and not wading through pages of waffle prone to mistakes.

6. YAD69

I think there is some funny buggers going on because Holky's post in the MSD thread is the one I was looking at & it had Mick before Tomster. I gone back in to check again & now it says Tomster before Mick!

7. YAD69

Who's draft Oder are we going by, Tomsters or Holky's? Tomsters has Hawks, then TTT, then Holky. Holky was next on his. Who's next?

Just a bit confused guys! Please set me straight, cheers :)

8. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

I counted 26 players in TTT's team, so I took my pick, and I've had to modify my post a few times (that was one my errors, the Gisborne-Korumburra order). It should be correct now though.

9. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

Yep, my order doesn't have all passes accounted for. My order is right, except for that fact
    Mick, no late delists. Sorry

10. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Is it on Banchang?

11. YAD69

Yep, it's Choppers, I've PM'd him already.

12. YAD69

Who's next?

13. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

According to both lists, damo's next.

14. YAD69

Who's next, King Island or Ararat?

15. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

YAD69 wrote:
    Who's next, King Island or Ararat? King Island, if he has a pick, but his team in tsLeagues shows 26 players, so it should be Ararat, whose team shows 25 players.......

16. choppers

If all teams are up to date in the Admin section of tsLeagues, then the order of picks to complete the 2nd Round of the MSD, should they choose to activate their pick, is Ararat, Blanchetown, Serengeti, Goondiwindi, Coolgardie and Pakenham.

17. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

The Monarchs have a full list.

18. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

<table id='tblPostBody67939' width='100%' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' align='left' border='0' style='background-color: transparent; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;] <tbody style='background-color: transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;] <tr style='background-color: transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px;] <td align='left' valign='top' style='background-color: transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-align: left; width: 100%;] <div id='spBody' class='Forum_Normal' style='color: #000000; background-color: transparent;] <div class='Quote' style='background-color: #f1f1f1; padding: 5px 10px; border: 1px dotted #000000;]<em style='background-color: transparent;]eagle_eyed wrote:
    Tomster, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you've formulated the draft order giving Pearcedale my 2nd & 4th round picks, I had pick 5 in each round due to my ladder position. I didn't trade those to Pearcedale, I traded my 2nd & 4th round picks in the pre-season draft. I only had 1 spot on my list to fill, so my pick, pick 5 in each round (after the first round where I traded 5 to Cow Bay and picked up10 from Christmas Island that I then used for Charlie Cameron) is a pass. <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 10px;] <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 10px;] <p style='background-color: transparent; margin-bottom: 10px;]I don't really understand what you mean EE. Could you update the order to what you believe it is? I semi understand, but if you do it then we can be sure it is correct

19. choppers

Just trying to make things a bit simpler by eliminating the Passes. I'm assuming here that tsLeagues Admin page is up to date.' and we're using the Draft Order that the Commish posted. To finish off the 2nd Rd of the MSD, the picks in order are.......Blanchetown Serengeti Goondiwindi Coolgardie Pakenham.... The 3rd Round would then be like this (in order) Goondiwindi Gisborne Eden Banchang Groote Eylandt Christmas Is. Groote Eylandt I also omitted Manangutan who has 23 players listed on the Admin page, but hasn't made a selection in any of the 2 previous rounds. Don't know what's going on there.

20. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

insider wrote:
    ill take back my delist Timothy Broomhead thanks to Damo who pinched Dawesy from right under my nose. I hate christmas and any islands associated with it Shouldn't have won so many games then... ;-)