Draft Banter

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by JPK, Dec 16, 2013.

1. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

choppers wrote:
    Just trying to make things a bit simpler by eliminating the Passes. I'm assuming here that tsLeagues Admin page is up to date.' and we're using the Draft Order that the Commish posted. To finish off the 2nd Rd of the MSD, the picks in order are.......Blanchetown Serengeti Goondiwindi Coolgardie Pakenham.... The 3rd Round would then be like this (in order) Goondiwindi Gisborne Eden Banchang Groote Eylandt Christmas Is. Groote Eylandt I also omitted Manangutan who has 23 players listed on the Admin page, but hasn't made a selection in any of the 2 previous rounds. Don't know what's going on there. I've PMd him a please explain asking if he's alright... He gets his team in most weeks but never says anything, strange.

2. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

If I'm not paying attention when my pick comes around, can someone please give me a poke to wake me up? Cheers guys!

3. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

great pick up bunyips, fletcher has many years ahead of him as a young defender.

4. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

Not really related to the draft but just wanted to say cheers to whoever fixed up my team by entering the trade in my team lst. Couldn't figure it out for myself haha

5. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

TigersTooTough wrote:
    Not really related to the draft but just wanted to say cheers to whoever fixed up my team by entering the trade in my team lst. Couldn't figure it out for myself haha no dramas.

6. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Good luck to the Buffaloes, picking up Prospectors discard Sam Colquhoun. One issue you might find though is that he's injured, and out for the rest of 2014.

7. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

tyze1 wrote:
    </br>great pick up bunyips, fletcher has many years ahead of him as a young defender. HaHa I had him pencilled in also. Marty pinching him before me. Grrr. He has been scoring pretty good for an old fart. Nice pick up

8. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

4 Sams picked up in round 2. She is a busy girl

9. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

Scotland retiring!!! He could have fell apart a week earlier.......ridiculous

10. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

ddsaints wrote:
    Scotland retiring!!! He could have fell apart a week earlier.......ridiculous haha! ridiculous you say......c'mon dd.....you've got 9 defenders on your list,,,,,you won't even know he's gone.....and you beat my team and he didn't even play, and a midfield to die for.....due to some great thought and trades....hmmmm! don't think you're going to get much sympathy from me...5555

11. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

choppers wrote:
    </br> ddsaints wrote:
    </br> Scotland retiring!!! He could have fell apart a week earlier.......ridiculous haha! ridiculous you say......c'mon dd.....you've got 9 defenders on your list,,,,,you won't even know he's gone.....and you beat my team and he didn't even play, and a midfield to die for.....due to some great thought and trades....hmmmm! don't think you're going to get much sympathy from me...5555 Haha yeah unfortunately he was my2nd best scoringdefenderon avgs. That doesn't say a lot. Glad I just drafted another defender without realizingScotlandwas gone. Go Rhyce!! he is now my 2nd best defender......fair to say defenders isn't my strength. Thanks for the kind words though :)

12. wrightbrendan

wrightbrendan Well-Known Member

JPK wrote:
    Good luck to the Buffaloes, picking up Prospectors discard Sam Colquhoun. One issue you might find though is that he's injured, and out for the rest of 2014. Did see that but the board are backing him to have a long and successful career. Don't need him to perform this year but hope to see his best when the Buffaloes are hitting their peak in a year or two

13. choppers

Damn you, Holky. And to think I sent you a message advising it was your turn and that's the thanks I get......you take my selection........Oh well back to the drawing board.......

14. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

There's always post-season trades choppers... I'm sure I can find his price by then ;)

15. choppers

Fair enough there, Holky. I'll keep that in mind.....55555 As you're the only one left with a pick in the MSD, it's up to you to get this MSD over and done with.

16. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Hey Coaches, well done on finishing the MSD well before the end date.

17. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

ddsaints wrote:
    tyze1 wrote:

great pick up bunyips, fletcher has many years ahead of him as a young defender. HaHa I had him pencilled in also. Marty pinching him before me. Grrr. He has been scoring pretty good for an old fart. Nice pick up tyze... check yourself, before you wreck yourself..... Fletcher... SC scoring Gold this year... yes he did bust out a 130 to pick his average up.. and hopefully will do again in the finals! and, when he retires, it will be easy to de-list and then I can bring in a young gun! MSD draft gold!

18. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

Draft thread updated, teams updated - all should be good to keep going after this final last bye round. Well played chaps

19. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

insider wrote:
    Draft thread updated, teams updated - all should be good to keep going after this final last bye round. Well played chaps What happened with Manangatang mate? Someone mentioned he had a list of 23. Has he contacted anyone?

20. choppers

ddsaints wrote:
    insider wrote:
    Draft thread updated, teams updated - all should be good to keep going after this final last bye round. Well played chaps What happened with Manangatang mate? Someone mentioned he had a list of 23. Has he contacted anyone? Manangatang has had his team updated in the Admin page and it now shows 26 players.....