Draft Banter

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by JPK, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ddsaints

ddsaints Guest

choppers wrote:
    </br> ddsaints wrote:
    </br> insider wrote:
    </br> Draft thread updated, teams updated - all should be good to keep going after this final last bye round. Well played chaps What happened with Manangatang mate? Someone mentioned he had a list of 23. Has he contacted anyone? Manangatang has had his team updated in the Admin page and it now shows 26 players..... Ok mate, thanks. Who did that?

2. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

I would assume it was one of the Admin people....Tomster JPK or insider.....but my money would be on insider, as he posted the earlier note about all teams being updated...

3. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

as a bombers man I love fletch. if your in with a shout in 2014/15 then he may be an excellent pick up

4. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

would love to provide some insight on the oft-awol manangatang but unfortunately i have nfi.... i dont remember touching that team. All i did was trawl thru all the posts and add players for those who didnt do it themselves plus update the main 'msd draft thread' page. cant offer any insight here

5. choppers

Well it looks like the shit has finally hit the fan.......and I can't leave home between 10pm-5am because of the Militiary imposed curfew........no more late night sojourns to the bar of choice for me for a while...........it also means no more late night bar crawls for visiting teams when they come over here to play the mighty Barcrawlers....

6. choppers

They've also shut down all TV stations, not BBC. I'm hoping they don't shut down the internet too.......

7. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

Tough times mate, hope all is okay, stay safe.

8. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

I believe Manangutan's team was always at 26. Not sure where you got the 23 from. I contacted him earlier in the year, he was having some real life problems I think, so I said to him it would be ok as long as he entered his team each week. If he doesn't enter his team for a few weeks then we have a big issue to deal with.

9. choppers

Tomster wrote:
    I believe Manangutan's team was always at 26. Not sure where you got the 23 from. I contacted him earlier in the year, he was having some real life problems I think, so I said to him it would be ok as long as he entered his team each week. If he doesn't enter his team for a few weeks then we have a big issue to deal with. I still have the internet so I'll reply now....... I'm sorry Chief, but at one stage, the tsLeagues page showed him as having 23. I was checking teams during the MSD to see who had full teams and who had to pass. and those who still had picks to activate. His team on the Admin page showed 23. Whether that was a 'tooserious' computer glitch or not, I can't say, but it showed 23. At the end of the draft I checked again and it showed 26.

10. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

ddsaints wrote:
    choppers wrote:

ddsaints wrote:

insider wrote:

Draft thread updated, teams updated - all should be good to keep going after this final last bye round. Well played chaps What happened with Manangatang mate? Someone mentioned he had a list of 23. Has he contacted anyone? Manangatang has had his team updated in the Admin page and it now shows 26 players..... Ok mate, thanks. Who did that? I PMd Hawks, telling him how to add players. I guess he restored his team.

11. Tomster

Cheers guys. Always good to have extra eyes on the watch for issues

12. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

Hey Tomster, has Jack Riewoldt earned his keep?

13. Tomster

It was unfortunately a practice match, but it should put him in good form for the rest of the year

14. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, ladders have been fubar for the last few weeks cause there have been no games to rollover the weekly ladder with. I've since forced in through in the back to make it display. :)

15. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

Great job walesy :D thanx for reminding us why you're in charge. Saw the Grand Final rematch in the 'FL, Nice work there too.

16. martyg

martyg Well-Known Member

Anyone see Fletchers score on the weekend... yep 120... only 10 points less than Ablett and 7 points more than the number 1 draft pick Nic Nat.... And you doubted me??