EPL with more Zing!

Discussion in 'Soccer' started by Gonaddz, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Hello fellow sports enthusiasts!

I'm looking for a site this year to play Fantasy EPL, but not just any site, I want to be able to customize my own rules. The main problem I have is the way EPL just finishes which kinda leaves things a bit in the dark. I want to play EPL with a play-off final just like the NFL and Australia's own Supercoach does. Is there anyone out there who could point me in the right direction? This idea must have been thought of before as last season I was using the www.sportal.com.au site and a play off section didn't exist. So thank you for hearing me out and hope to get some kind of response to my question.

2. mancdave

mancdave New Member

Go on http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and create a H2H league- it's H2H until near the end where the top teams go into a knockout.

3. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Sounds better than the Sportal way! So is it kinda like Supercoach on how it ends? Does it have 2 chances like the top 4 or just plain knock out?

Thanks mancdave! I've already joined up and have set the league to Head 2 Head so I hope this has a better ending than just nothing.

4. mancdave

mancdave New Member

It's not too exciting. H2H fixtures just finish and then there is a knock-out quarter final, semi and final between the top 8.

As the Prem doesn't have a finals series like the AFL not many sites will do one.

5. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Cheers for the heads up! I'm guessing I have to choose 3 rounds like it suggests when creating it. What does it mean by unlimited?Whoa I hope I get this right or fantasy coaches will be pissed at me :p

6. mancdave

mancdave New Member

Unlimited players or you can set it to 20 teams etc.

7. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Ahhh, interesting idea but I don't think I'd like to play against 400 teams!! haha I might post the league code soon to get people interested in playing a 3 round knock out tournament! And I didn't think it existed.