Fantasy BBL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Popey, Sep 20, 2012.

1. thokash

thokash Full-Time Magician Staff Member

That's annoying, wanted to start with Harris and then trade in Maddinson/North/Silk after their bye. Might just be worth starting with one of them now as there aren't too many other options, old man Katich might be the only other one getting regular games.

2. Grizzles

Grizzles Active Member

Very annoying lol just when you think you are happy with ur team they throw a spanner in the works. Ideally I would get Maddinson in but don't have enough without changing my team. Funny how all tooseriouser's had the same plan but it was never mentioned!

3. jibba

jibba Member

I think I'll start Travis Head, hopefully he'll play.
    Then trade to Silk

4. thokash

Head is a talent but definitely not guaranteed a start. Problem is Strikers vs Hurricanes is the last game in the round and have literally no other options if Head isn't selected (maybe Reardon at 45k) - so do you skip over one of the playing ~36k Strikers to be stuck with a non-playing bench player? Going to be the same situation with bowlers and allrounders I reckon, rolling lockout sometimes you are such a curse!

5. thokash

Dwayne Smith didn't fly over due to personal reasons so will definitely miss Round 1, potentially all of the BBL so get him out! Kind of interested in Katich as batter bench as he is likely to open now.

6. jibba

jibba Member

Yea, good points. Made a lot easier though with Head and Putland not even being selected in the 13 man squad