Fantasy Footy.au.net - Live draft league

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Malteaser, Feb 25, 2011.

1. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from Malteaser on March 14, 2011, 15:16
    There is one spot left, TSeriousKL, TSerious is the password.
    This was the original league that crashed after issues with the draft. This league only has 8 players so we make sure everyone plays. It is a Keeper League, 40 players in a 8 team format, quality teams really, no nuff nuffs. :eek: </blockquote>

I'll join up.

Still also have one spot left in the TS Legends KL league if anyone interested.

2. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from Malteaser on March 14, 2011, 15:16
    There is one spot left, TSeriousKL, TSerious is the password.
    This was the original league that crashed after issues with the draft. This league only has 8 players so we make sure everyone plays. It is a Keeper League, 40 players in a 8 team format, quality teams really, no nuff nuffs. :eek: </blockquote>
    <blockquote>Quote from Bearfly on March 12, 2011, 11:32
    Only 3 vacancies remaining in TS Legends KL on www.fantasyfooty.net.au

6 vacancies in TS Legends Keeper on www.ultimatefooty.com</blockquote>

Final place in Malteaser's TSerious KL has been filled.
    1 vacancy remaining in my TS Legends KL on www.fantasyfooty.net.au - password 12legends
    6 vacancies remaining in my TS Legends Keeper on www.ultimatefooty.com - League ID# 917936 - password 12legends

These draft based comps are a great concept as no teams in a league have the same players.
    Also, the Keeper League concept offers even more reality by allowing you to develop a squad for the initial season, then trade players/draft picks to improve your squad each season.
    Give it a try folks!!!

3. Bearfly

Final place in TS Legends KL on www.fantasyfooty.com.au has now been filled.

Only 4 vacancies remain in TS Legends Keeper league on www.ultimatefooty.com - League ID # 917936 = password 12legends

Would be great to fill these remaining positions with folks from here

4. Bearfly

Now only have 3 vacancies remaining in the TS Legends Keeper league on www.ultimatefooty.com

Would love to fill these remaining spots before the weekend so we can arrange the draft session ready for the start of the season

Hop on board folks, it's an interesting alternative/addition to playing SC and DT

5. Bearfly

Still need 3 more coaches to join the TS Legends Keeper league on www.ultimatefooty.com as soon as possible so we can hold our draft.

League ID and password can be found in my earlier post above.

6. cat_fan

cat_fan New Member

<blockquote>Quote from Bearfly on March 18, 2011, 08:52
    Still need 3 more coaches to join the TS Legends Keeper league on www.ultimatefooty.com as soon as possible so we can hold our draft.

League ID and password can be found in my earlier post above.
    </blockquote>

Hi,

I'm a new member to tooserious. A friend told me about this place and this keeper league which is being run and it looks like a good challenge.

7. Bearfly

Hey cat_fan, great to have you on board the league - now just have to fill the last 2 places then we can get rolling with the draft.
    I'm finding these draft style comps much more appealing than SC and DT, due to the fact that nobody in a league can have the same players - unlike SC and DT where just about everyone picks Swan and BJ and Sandi and the likes!!! In the draft leagues it takes alot more skill to balance out your side with the right mix of fwds, mids, defs, and MPP's without taking too many from just a few clubs!!!
    Even though there's no prizemoney, bragging rights are just as good to me :)
    Anyway, hope you enjoy your experience in the league - we've got a good group of dedicated players involved