Fevola 2012

Discussion in 'AFL' started by melbandy, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Sainter

Sainter New Member

@Bearfly

Agreeing with you there, my apologies that my point was quite unclear, I meant that Port Adelaide would be a good fit with such a young and inexperienced forward line, not saying he'd get picked up, but if Port were keen on him, he'd be a good fot where it's needed for the rebuilding years.

P.S - Anyone know how many Fev kicked against Port Melb yesterday?
    Or was I just watching replays?

2. NumberWonGuns

NumberWonGuns New Member

Big Fev kicked 6 Sainter

3. @ shanaz

The bloke had some talent yes, but having followed him for quite a few years now I feel quite safe in saying the stats are very kind to him. People look at 6 goals 4 behinds as a good return but when 30+ inside fifties were kicked to him and he has a total of 18 shots at goal with the rest not making the distance or going out on the full, you wouldn't be quite as impressed. He has the body size to dominate at VFL level but the motivation I always found sorely lacking at AFL level

4. shanaz

shanaz New Member

fair point i guess, i do remember times where he'd drop his head during a game, which was dissapointing.

but, i hope he gets another crack at it. it would be interesting to watch if nothing else :D

5. GWS should grab him just for a target in their first year in the big league, take some pressure of Israel and the kids

6. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Can't see the bulldogs taking him given their experience with Aker....

7. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Can't see the bulldogs taking him given their experience with Aker....

8. Rex_Go_36ers

Rex_Go_36ers New Member

Bring him to St Kilda, we could use some one like him with our forward troubles, we need someone who can kick and take the focus of Riewoldt then allowing Kosi to free himself up...

9. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

After his indiscretion on-field yesterday I don't think any club will even bother wasting a spot on their list now - surely he'll get a few weeks minimum, the bloke just can't avoid the stupid brain snaps on and off the field.

10. mark

mark New Member

Blubeliever, ur previous post was utter garbage, was it fevs fault carlton had noone else to kick it to in their forward line, i think not.

His off field indescretions aside he made Carlton a far better team then they actually were and id go as far to say that if he were still there carlton would be pushing for a flag not being knocked out in the second week of finals.

11. Sainter

Sainter New Member

6 goals is still a fair effort no matter how many opportunities you get nowadays IMO(RE: BBs comment)

But mark, don't turn this into a big online argument. There are better and more convenient ways to say "ur previous post was utter garbage", like, "I completely ISagree with your previous post (and then state your side)".

12. Your opinion mate. I think you'll find that scoring, scoring assists, I-50's, fwd 50 tackles and opposition turnovers all went up significantly once Fev had gone so I'll stick with my thoughts on him

13. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

According to Lloyd on SEN this morning, Fev spent the day with SOS and Gubby Allen at the U18's final. Seen putting a piece of paper in his pocket. Perhaps the words of the GWS song.