Finalised Super Coach Team

Discussion in 'RMT' started by nolanb13, Mar 19, 2012.

1. nolanb13

nolanb13 New Member

Now that the NAB Cup is over (almost) I reckon I'm pretty set with my team. What do you guys think?

Defenders: Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Mohr, (Bugg, Darley)

Mids: Abblet, Priddis, Selwood, Watson, Miles, Ledger, (Stevens, Clifton)

Rucks: Mummy, Hale (Redden, Giles)

Fowards: Franklin, Martin, Fyfe, Porplyzia, Devon-Smith, Saad, Smedts, (Treolar, Kerridge.)

$229,500 left in the bank. I really think I need at least $100k-$150k in the bank to upgrade when the season starts. Im a bit uneasy about the GWS choices, and the amount of them. Also, whats your opinion on getting Rowe in the foward line?

2. Midge001

Midge001 Member

It's a lot of points left in the bank. When exactly do you plan of upgrading first? If it's early you should use the cash to turn somebody into a premium now, Hale would be my choice because no matter how well he plays we won't be the premium ruckman you'll need come finals and I'm imagining you view him as an upgrade eventually anyway, so you may as well do it before it costs you a trade.

3. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Why do you need $100k to $150k to upgrade after the season starts? Why don't you just spend it before the season starts?

Don't think Rowe will play too many games in 2012. Might jag 5-6 in total, but wouldn't expect him to play a role at Carlton this season.

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Agree with Midge. Otherwise it seems a well thought out side. Bit of a gamble without either Pendles or Swan, but it may pay off.

5. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Upgrade Hale.

6. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

Hale could be quite the astute unique pick this year :)

7. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Use your cash to bring in another fwd premium...looking a little shaky over that line

8. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Whilst it totally breaks the GnR norm, is anyone considering Luke Parker as m4? He has looked absolutely stellar this preseason and with the lack of depth in the midfield rookie stakes this year, he could be a compromise between having a stronger midfield than with a 3-0-5 plus keeping a 2-0-2 ruck structure.

9. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

I think Caddy might be infront of Parker... But only marginally.

10. DCAK

DCAK New Member

Hey mate, here's what I think:

Darley,Miles,Clifton & Treolar omitted plus Kerridge and Smedts are very unlikely to get a run.

You need to change your rookies, and quick!

I agree with the other lads, you're a premium FWD short, use your cash to upgrade a FWD. Good luck for the season mate!

11. Fedor

Fedor New Member

I really think you should get one more premium in that forward line. Seeing Smith, Saad and Smedts all on the field in the same position makes me nervous.