For those who have McCauley...

Discussion in 'AFL' started by way2serious, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

My "Mrs" team gambled it up with Smith over Mac. I think it was a reasonable risk for a loss of 19 points. From watching him play, around 60 would be his floor score - barring injury or sub (unlikely) - whereas if he tears it up & kicks 3+ goals he could go 120+ easily

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

Is it worth trading him in a R4 or is it a wasted trade. Currently have J.Spencer as my R4.

Way2Serious - your logic was fine but i just couldn't see it. GC players will always be hard to predict how the score and banking a 88 or over wll always be tough except for maybe Gaz and Rischa on a consistent basis

3. whips

whips New Member

@Fez
    Had also considered a McCauley trade. My R4 is Keeffe.
    I've probably decided against as my rucks aren't really broken and I'm hoping Bailey (or even better - Keeffe lol) will come through soon.
    As much as I enjoyed McC's efforts, he seemed to get away with some terrible errors and I wonder if these errors will affect his JS.

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

No big deal and it is mostly a toss of the coin. I put Richardson on the field and Dixon on the bench.

Z.'s score seemed to grind to a halt when Fraser was in the ruck - that may have something to do with it.

5. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Ecstatic with McCauley's surprising form. Chucked him in when Keeffe wasn't named (and wasn't going to be named) and could turn out to be a great little slow burner for later on in the season. I spose I have J Brown to thank for that.