Help Me & My Team

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Maddie Shevlin, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Maddie Shevlin

Maddie Shevlin New Member

Please help me with trades or who to have on the field and Skipper and Vice

Attached Files:

2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Welcome to the site @Maddie Shevlin

You have plenty of options - Lloyd, Cripps, Oliver, Fyfe, Conglio, Grundy, Gawn, Danger - that would all be worth considering as VC and C. If you are looking to loophole a VC/C combination then as Jordan Sweet is "playing" 110pm on Sunday which gives you a lot of flexibility. Dangerfield VC into Oliver/Cripps as C would be amongst the most popular combinations.

Rookie wise you need to decide whether to play Clark as D7 (emergency) or onfield. If you think Collins can back up round 2 keeping him onfield makes sense.

In the mid rookies if all are selected then I expect you probably have the 3 rookies onfield that are most likely to score well. Scott as Emergency seems a reasonable call ahead of Atkins and Gibbons. In the forwards Drew/Parker onfield and Settersfield as emergency ahead of Petrucelle per your current setup would seem quite reasonable.

If any of your rookies aren't selected then this can either be a chance to use them to loophole other rookie scores or to trade them on to other rookies that are not currently in your team. Do you have much cash on hand as this would be useful to know when advising on who might be worth trading in or out ?

Cheers TTH

3. Pistolas de Espana

Pistolas de Espana New Member

Hey all, so happy to be back after a long hiatus. Missed everyone and their SC genius. First trade Devon to Rocky. Debating Petrocelli to Rozee as well. Already have Keira Knightley at F4 at present. DPP with Keira and Rozee will come into play at some stage. Cheers Pistolas de Espana aka Limo23.

4. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Pistolas de Espana

Was trying to find this meme. Thanks.

6. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

good to see you back around here mate

• Like Like x 2
  7. Pistolas de Espana