How many trades you got left

Discussion in 'AFL' started by dazza71, May 31, 2011.

1. swerva3

swerva3 New Member

Sitting in the top 1% and will have 12 left with a premium to go on three lines (rucks ok as most are).
    Surprisingly doing ok with 'gaps' still to fill and i get worried when i hear most of you have 'completed' lines...
    I reckon the form over the season of blokes like Heppell, Libba, Stanley, Buckley, Lower, Harris and Darling have kept the scores reasonable.
    Got to laugh later when we all have 'premium' teams and the big boys get rested or sit out with general soreness and our benches are thin with talent.
    I know im making a special effort to maintain MPP across all benches to help with the juggle of player availability down the stretch.

2. Golingo

Golingo New Member

Just done my trades for this around, 12 now remaining.

I have a minimum of 3 upgrades still to make, and could do so with 2 downgrades.

3. muzza3465

muzza3465 New Member

Have nine left will make two down grades next week leaving 7 and cash

4. aerodyte

aerodyte New Member

Sitting top 2%, with 18 trades before I make my moves tonight.

The only way to win overall is to make those crazy brave trades. Most will fail doing it, but, like the lottery, someone's number has to come up.

But as far as league goes, it's all about patience and slow, boring calculated risks.
    I know for a fact that most of my rivals are down to about 12 trades, yet they are scoring about the same as me. Yes, they got on some trains I missed (Curnow, Adcock, Suckling, Fyfe) but they also caught those flavor of the week trains that have burned them (Chapman, Swan, Rioli, Higgins) so it evens out.
    The overall winner will have picked all of the former and avoid basically all of the later.
    The winner of a good league will mostly like not have been sucked into either.

5. patash

patash New Member

@jdozman- had 2331