Is anyone else having the week from hell?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Sainterz12, May 1, 2011.

1. dshaw15

dshaw15 New Member

you could be right, i may have miss read it. cant find the article now though. either way, good prospects for L. Thompson now with two adelaide defenders going down

2. Corks

Corks Member

@dshaw 15 - Duigan's BE this week was 19, next week its around 80...hence we're jumping.

All other...shocking week. I've ended with 1,990 without any donuts, and am starting tho think that is an alright score this week. What's the word?

3. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

Officially the round from hell. Scored a solid 2289 last week and have been averaging over 2200 yet somehow I scored

with 2 donuts :(
    what. happened. here?

Not only did I decide to trade Krak to Tapscott, but I didn't jump on the Otten > Thompson and Richo > JRoo instead opting for J Tippett to McCauley early to save a donut in the ruck. I'm going to have to bring in Thompson for Otten this week, somehow think of something to do with Duigan as well as Suban still sitting there. Crisis mode is in full affect :\\

4. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

similar to corks - 1935 with no donuts

haven gotten through the carbage of the multibyes I will hopefully be able to find some bargain upgrades/downgrades in the next month !

5. Moblets

Moblets New Member

2113 for me but thinking around 2000 will be average. I left Krakour on the bench unfortunately but should atleast get a good cash rise with him.

6. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

been a shocking week for me too. no zero's but a lot of low scores.
    ive finished with about 1960. not so happy about it atm, but if a sub 2000 score is "alright" for this round, then maybe i wont mind it. haha. looking forward to results coming out.

7. Chazticles

Chazticles New Member

1900 flat for me.
    Very poor coming from a 2269 average.

Let down by having Knights on my bench, hoping that Petrie would continue his form from last week.

And I was convinced by YSCC to trade Krak to Jack. Regretting it greatly.

8. Fez

Fez Moderator

2013 is alright i guess considering other people

Wonder how these people targeting round 6 actually went

9. Banzai

Banzai New Member

2059 with Knights on the bench. Was absolutely spewing this morning but tbh if I had him on it would have been for Krak so no real harm done. A late Matera withdrawal wouldnt have gone astray!

10. way2serious

way2serious New Member

2096, not happy with but compared to most other scores i think i will take it :) krak sitting on the bench along with heppel both i was too worried may be subs,(with duigan and matera on the field) 2200 would have been a lot nicer. oh well 2096 may actually move me up the ranking if im lucky :)

11. ThommoDees

ThommoDees New Member

1960 for me. Pretty shattered, but sounds like everyone else had horrendous rounds too...

Roo, Goodes, Tapscott, Matera, Z Smith, Batchelor and Duigan all spudded it up for me.