Jason Blake delisted

Discussion in 'AFL' started by anthak, Nov 10, 2011.

1. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

LOL Lucas... In all seriousness does anyone think another club would actually draft Blake? If we did it to another club id be furious, especially a bloke on 199 games and has done everything for the club and wants to stay a 1 club player. Added to that has taken it on his own back to take a paycut to help out the salary cap issues...

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Only GWS they have no scruples at all; I'd put nothing past them.

3. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Yea, only problem for GWS is im pretty sure Blake's Dad is extremely happy at his current job!! :p

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Will StKilda "go feral" if GWS draft Blake then?

5. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

TBH Eddie and Sheeds are just trolling

I can't see top players gone at Collingwood; but am fairly convinced midrange will leave hence the issues at the salary cap in the last few weeks of list preparation, and the loss of Davis and McCarthy.

I would suggest unless Cloke and Pendlebury are unreasonable in their requests, they will get what the Pies have prepared to allocate for them.

I'd suggest both will get 2 year contracts, preparing them for full free agency.

GWS should go after both these guys. Going after and getting is a different story. Think of J Brown who could easily have left for money but didn't. He has a very strong legacy in Brisbane for making that (noble) choice.

The opposite is C Brown who left for the money and hasn't really got that much respect.