Mini SC Keeper League

Discussion in 'tsAddicts SC Keeper League' started by Len, Mar 9, 2015.

1. graeme

graeme Guest

Thanks for the clarification Len; got that now. I thought a keeper league was one where you kept the players you drafted.

2. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

graeme wrote:
    Thanks for the clarification Len; got that now. I thought a keeper league was one where you kept the players you drafted. Still true, but in this case you get bonus years :)

3. grav

grav Guest

graeme wrote:
    Thanks for the clarification Len; got that now. I thought a keeper league was one where you kept the players you drafted. Ditto. I must be as confused as u graeme. I thought this was a keeper in the fact that this league could roll over from yr to yr (ala ultimate footy). Figured this was a new featured added based on user feedback.

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

How many of the players that we draft this year will we take across at the end of the year? Is there a mandatory number of delistings for each squad between seasons?

5. Len

Jason wrote:
    How many of the players that we draft this year will we take across at the end of the year? Is there a mandatory number of delistings for each squad between seasons? This is the bit that's completely grey to me, I believe we take them all and there are no software driven mandates on delists. I'll try to find some answers, and also understand what bits we can decide on outside the software and implement inside it..

6. Len

Len wrote:
    Jason wrote:
    How many of the players that we draft this year will we take across at the end of the year? Is there a mandatory number of delistings for each squad between seasons? This is the bit that's completely grey to me, I believe we take them all and there are no software driven mandates on delists. I'll try to find some answers, and also understand what bits we can decide on outside the software and implement inside it.. This is all the site offers.. I have emailed them some questions, we have 1/2 a year to find out, it may take that long for a reply :) Select if you'd like to create a keeper league. This means you can keep this league and its teams for next season and have the option to allow teams to retain certain players for the following season. .

7. Len

78 down in 5 nights, should kill this and have plenty of time for trades. Some really strong squads shaping up too, for now and the next few years..

8. Len

Nice running guys, will be done mid next week at this rate, leaving plenty of time for trades and regrets :p

9. Len

Updated :)

10. snoz

snoz Moderator

.............and the draft is COMPLETE Welldone guys, no dilly dallying, no mucking around.

11. Len

Simonoz wrote:
    .............and the draft is COMPLETE Welldone guys, no dilly dallying, no mucking around. Excellent stuff, nicely drafted all.. And yes, the waiver did activate

12. snoz

snoz Moderator

/Portals/0/Users/184/64/1464/waiver%20wire.jpg]</img>

13. Len

Updated the OP to show the squads drafted, obviously they are only correct until the first FA dip be made.. It will give us a historical point of reference if nothing else. If anyone wants a copy of the sheet let me know, I had to post the 'image' type to keep the colours and make it readable..

14. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Nice work Len.

15. Len

Breakdown by AFL team [​IMG] GWS the flavour of the month, ignoring the fact that I managed to spell Coll two different ways the team on the nose is... St Kilda, but only by 1, Adelaide a surprise perhaps with only 7 taken. <p >

16. Len

Not a single trade or Free Agent dip, nerves of steel we lot :)

17. Len

Rance taking it up to Malceski sNoZ, :)

18. Len

Sidebum out for 2 - 3 weeks is going to hurt The Who Dats, but Rockliff potentially much worse news for the Wildebeasts..

19. Len

Round 1 Ladder. /Portals/0/Users/017/57/3857/Addicts%20R1.jpg

20. Kel

Kel Moderator

Happy with that start by the Black Cats! Stevie J gets a fine for his hit so all good for next week.