MyTeam Functionality

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 18, 2018.

By walesy on Mar 18, 2018 at 3:20 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Good news guys, I've got this up and running again this year for SC.

It's by far the most effective thing on this site to use, so get in there if you haven't used it before! Also a great way to check out your Bye profile :D

The Trades remaining and Cash doesn't work, so if you're using the Trade Plan stuff, you'll need to fill those in Manually.

Fantasy and DT won't work, but if you run into problems uploading your SC squad, let me know!

I'll have a play with AFLF and see if I can't get it up and running this evening. Will keep you all posted.

• Like Like x 6

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Jason
      Jason
      Will do that in future, but I went into "edit" and then did upload team from there. That just broke it for me.
    2. anthak
      anthak
      Might have to scrap your teams and start again. But better @walesy has a look I guess

Would suck if you got locked out near lockout!
    3. Jason
      Jason
      Well my trading games team still works, just my own team is broken it seems.
    4. walesy
      walesy
      That is weird. It's worked ok for me from the edit screen, both at the start of the week and again now.

What browser are you on? Maybe it's clearing out the password field or something?
    5. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      Ive still been having issues with this and seems so hit and miss as to when it will work. Working this morn but not 2 days ago.
      Using chrome fwiw.
    6. Jason
      Jason
      Chrome here also. Came back in this morning and worked for me on both of my teams. But definitely failed last night multiple times, I have the email from NewsCorp about my temporarily locked SC account to prove it!
    7. walesy
      walesy
      hmmm. I wonder what it could be that's causing it? It's not like their login process should be changing or anything mid-week. that would be insane :D

But I don't know what we could be changing on our end- all we do is pull what in there and pass it straight through.

uuuhhhgg, Stupid computers!
      • Like Like x 1
    8. Jason
      Jason
      At the time that my login was failing last night, I had another tab open with the SC site on it. Was that something to do with it perhaps?

I obviously didn't have an open tab to the SC site with my trading games team at the same time, and I didn't have any troubles updating my trading games team in the MyTeam part of TS.

This morning, I didn't have the SC website open at the same time, and everything worked as intended the first time.
      • Like Like x 1
    9. walesy
      walesy
      I think you've got it!!

I logged into SC, made some trades, then hit the update button in TS without closing the tab- it failed.

Closed the tab, hit update- All good in the hood.

They must have something keeping the session alive linked to your ip address or something
      • Like Like x 3
    10. Jason
      Jason
      I tried it again though just now and with no other open browser tabs or windows, it failed to update 2x. I currently have an empty MyTeam.

EDIT: So then I deleted my MyTeam entry and started over, and it has worked this time!
    11. choppers
      choppers
      I just tried mine using the EDIT button then the UPLOAD button and had no problems using Chrome

EDIT: and I have the Supercoach page open...
      • Like Like x 1