NDS Vs. Cotchin

Discussion in 'AFL' started by 82asch, May 31, 2012.

1. The_Swert

The_Swert Active Member

Nick Dal Santo has long been an ignored and underappreciated supercoach player. Each year he get big averages and each year he is one of the least picked starting premiums.

Although I went and picked Mitchell over him last week. Not sure why.

2. 82asch

82asch New Member

Thanks everyone. FWIW lets hope NDS has a big second half of the season just like last year!

3. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

The days when NDS, Hayes and Joey all scored well was when Saints were a top 4 team. Dunno if I'd liken Saints to a mining boom right now.

I think the answer lies in which of these teams do you expect to win more games from here on in. That's the player I'd be choosing.

Personally I'm waiting on Priddis. With the exception of the great one, I like my mid premiums to be in top 8 teams.

4. DC

DC Member

I think SKT has talked me into Dal Santo... I have an easy win in my league... but when premiums fall you have to jump on!!

5. Corks

Corks Member

I'm sticking with Cotchin in this week, but agree with everyone about NDS. The "can't take a tag" line is crap - about NDS and a heap of other good players. We just happen to notice the week they have a stinker on the tag, rather than when they play ok despite it.

I just want to take a punt on someone different this week, hence Cotchin...hope they both smash out big numbers for the rest of the year, then we can all go "why didn't I just get both?" :D