Need more players for Fantasy NBA

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, Oct 13, 2024.

By anthak on Oct 13, 2024 at 10:16 PM
  1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Im getting excited for the new season! Our drafts are just one week away now!

We have been running these fantasy NBA leagues for 15 years straight now!
    We started off with just one league and quickly grew to four, but have only had three the last few seasons.
    There is promotion and relegation between the leagues each year.

This year, we still need a few more to fill our third league.
    We definitely have one spot available, but also have 2 of last year's coaches who haven't recommitted for the new season...
    Thats @Belmont383 & @Rev
    We need to fill their spots. We will replace them in that order after filling the vacant spot.

If anyone is keen, please comment in this thread and PM me your email address and I will invite you to the league.

For those who are new to our leagues, here is the basic league info:
    • ESPN platform
    • H2H Points (our own points system which values efficiency)
    • 12 team
    • Top 6 make playoffs
    • 13 roster spots and 2 IR
    • 10 scoring positions each day
    • Daily lock at beginning of first game of the day
    • 5 acquisitions per week.
    • Snake draft
    • Draft date:
      • Australia: Sunday 20th October, at 11pm AEDT
      • US: Saturday 19th October, at 8am ET
    League settings: https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/settings?leagueId=10201

Can everyone please spread the word and find us some more coaches to fill the league.

Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions or if you want to join.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2024
    • Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by anthak, Oct 13, 2024.

• Tags:
    1. anthak
    2. anthak
      anthak
      Good luck everyone!
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Rad_E_Cool
      Rad_E_Cool
      The site I used projections from (although I modified them a bit) has a draft tracker. Here's what it says of Premier League's post-draft Power Rankings:
      upload_2024-10-21_0-8-2.png

Of course, its biased towards me from using their projections, but the interesting part is the AVG fluctuating so much in the Total points order, meaning that the accuracy of the projections of games played will be a big factor.
      • Like Like x 3
    4. anthak
      anthak
      Thanks for posting that, Rad. Its reassuring to see me in 4th on those rankings because I wasn't really happy with my drafting tonight. I went very early on some guys, which is my usual way, but I now have regrets haha
      • Like Like x 1
    5. anthak
      anthak
      I will get the post up for everyone to compare the 3 drafts as soon as I can
      • Like Like x 2
    6. nicksnow
      nicksnow
      So my team is projected to average the most points per player but finish well down the rankings due to missed games? I'm not sure i'm ready for this pain but that's what I get for getting frazzled and taking jimmy buckets and being the one who eventually took MPJ
      • Like Like x 1
    7. nicksnow
      nicksnow
      Also thanks again for organising the leagues. It should be a good season
      • Like Like x 1