New Accounts. New Passwords.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by walesy, Jan 5, 2016.

By walesy on Jan 5, 2016 at 4:49 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So, a lot has changed, and new accounts were created for everyone. Sadly, that means- new passwords.

The easiest way to do things is to reset your account. (Provided the emails have been reactivated by now).

Alternatively, using your email address to log in, and your old username (as opposed to the Display Name which was shown to everyone else) will also get you in.

And if you have any problems, feel free to email/message me! :D

?

How Does the New Poll Function Work

Poll closed Jan 8, 2016.
  1. Very Well

33.3%
  2. Great

33.3%
  3. I can even add a 3rd response

33.3%
  4. I can even Edit the poll once it has started to create another option

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by walesy, Jan 5, 2016.

1. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Yeah, I can imagine that's quite a handicap ;)
      • Like Like x 1
    2. walesy
      walesy
      Yeah, I need to get those front pages recalculated. That's step 3 on a 3 step program though.

Step 1: Import Oct though Dec. (Cause I'm an idiot)
      Step 2: Fix the pages > 1
      Step 3: Recalculate front thingies.
      ???
      Step 5: Robots.
      • Like Like x 2
    3. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      hey Walesy - there seem to be some of the ORFFF team thread forums missing (possibly more once others check as well)

Black Swamp TwentyNiners/29'ers (started by TTH)
      Wedge Island White Pointers (started by Bearfly)

is there any hope of hunting these bad boys down in the next few weeks or do we need to put up a fresh team thread instead?
    4. walesy
      walesy
      Yeah, there was an mistake made, and I restored our forum from a backup which was 3 months old. (duuuuh walesy).

Gunna boot up the old version today, so that I can grab the rest out.
    5. Owen
      Owen
      Well the new site looks awesome Walesy, and loads much faster on chrome. A definite upgrade to the best in the bizz.
    6. walesy
      walesy
      ok, missing posts are up, order is a little out of whack though, but that should be fixed with the page-numbering fix which is next on the list.

Though I'm heading out now, so it'll be done this evening.
    7. Len
      Len
      FA still looks like it ends on the 30th Oct mate, unless I am reading wrong, I know some threads started in Nov and Dec are missing
    8. walesy
      walesy
      Hmmm, wanna link me through to the FA thread? And if you remember the names of any of the missing threads, that would be awesome.

I know that I messed up the dates on the new threads, so I'll get those fixed up also when I get to work this evening.
    9. Len
      Len
      http://tooserious.net/forum/forums/ORFFA/#YsW1zDXwIZ7GD08p.97 ?

One was the squad lists post retirements and detailing the draftees, I don't recall them all, just know they are not there, one was I think called "Our mate Graeme". Looks like any updated OP is showing as a sub post, but I that's the bit you are referring to above..
    10. Len
      Len
      The OP in this thread is very out of date, the calendar for this year was posted in Nov..
      Calendar of Forthcoming ORFFA Events
    11. walesy
      walesy
      Ah, yes- cause I didn't update anything, just brought across posts that weren't here!

I'll bring across and updated OP's tonight. :)
      • Like Like x 1
    12. walesy
      walesy
    13. walesy
      walesy
      oh wait, there it is, on the second page. :D
      Also, paging is fixed. :D

That said, I've screwed up a series of posts that all got dumped with 27th Novemeber- not sure if I can recover the order on them- hopefully it's ok,
    14. Len
      Len
      Thanks mate, for most of the threads in that off season period the order isn't going to be important, anything draft or trade related to outcomes has been recorded offsite too, so should be fine :)

Just have to figure out where to pin a thread I didn't start on this forum ;)
    15. Len
      Len
      Well that was embarrassingly easy lol
    16. walesy
    17. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      hey walesy I noticed a number of ORFFF threads (presumably new ones) were showing as "locked" - I figured out how to unlock them which then for some reason showed the last comment as being made at the time of unlocking

I also unlocked one in ORFFA that may also have been brought over per a request above - just another thing to review or remember (on top of the 6 billion or so already) if bringing across more threads later on !
    18. walesy
      walesy
      Cheers mate- fixed.

Ok, gunna updated the totals today, then move onto getting the stats across. :D
    19. Len
      Len
      Cheers mate, I found that one last night but left it locked as it's completely buggered.
      I think it most likely I'll leave it locked and start again with a thread linked to a view only google doc.
    20. Len
      Len
      Anyone know if it's possible to take a random post from a thread and make it the OP via the mod tools?

The other trick I have, for some reason, the account that owns my threads isn't me, it's showing as a guest account.
    21. walesy
      walesy
      link me to the thread, I'll change it up. I know that there were some accounts who's threads usermappings got messed up. You and BlueBeliever mostly.

Actually, maybe I don't even need the link- give us a sec.
    22. walesy
      walesy
      bam- fixed. :D
      • Like Like x 1
    23. walesy
      walesy
      Tell you what, I'm right now importing 2.5 gig worth of stats data, and the site is running fast as ever.

super-fast.
      • Like Like x 3