NFL Fantasty 2011 / 12

Discussion in 'NFL' started by stowie, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Getting smashed, although I reckon my team is not that far from being decent, just having a shocking form run

Might have to start haggling for Ray Rice of Lachlan!

2. Fez

Fez Moderator

Really happy with my team depth in WR is great my 2 QBs are constantly getting 20s and my 2 RB are in outstanding form problem ATM is TE spot to hot and cold

3. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

Up against Stowie this week and really need a win to stay in touch with Fez in second spot. My only weakness at present is my QB, still trying to find one to cement himself in the position. Happy with all other positions, just need to win some games :)

4. Bongwater

Bongwater Guest

Sometimes this Fantasy is weirder than Supercoach. Played one RB short over last two weeks and still managed to knock off Division Leaders. Sorry Lachlan and Sean.

I'm as surprised as you guys must be. I do like being able to pick up players without limits though.

Oh and Larry Fitzgerald - Sorry for doubting you welcome back all is forgiven.

5. wateman

wateman New Member

I've had 26 acquisitions so far this season.. Just hanging in around the middle of the pack.. I've been struggling to hang on ever since Jamaal Charles went down!
    Looks like a win this week though!

6. Bongwater

Bongwater Guest

<blockquote>Quote from Steve on November 3, 2011, 07:27
    It is obvious that some people in league 2 have given up already. I played a team on the weekend that had 3 players not playing due to the bye and they did not move any of the players to the bench and replace them with players who were lining up.

Very disappointing, if you make a committment to join a league, make sure you stick with it for the whole season so that it is competitive. </blockquote>

Agree Steve. I can't believe that one of those teams is going to play three short and end the glorious run of the Team Dum Dum. Yikes.

7. Fez

Fez Moderator

137 this week with Arian Foster bye and Torrey Smith 22 on the bench, split my games with Stowie

Got up at 3am to watch Chelsea Liverpool and was tossing up who to start at QB out of Stafford or Manning, Staffords first two throws were picks and I was absolutely spewing but so happy he came good with 5 TDs.

Also special teams runs and touchdowns don't go to the players? Eg DeSean Jackson? What he does on special teams is irrelevant fantasy wise?

8. bgt2110

yeah special teams touchdowns don't count fantasy wise, classic example is devin hester of the bears. He is the best kick off returner in the business but none of his touchdowns count for fantasy points unless he is playing wide receiver at the time.

9. Fez

Fez Moderator

Yeah and a 50 yd return doesn't count either??

10. stowie

stowie Moderator

They count towards the D/ST scores...

11. UnderAchievers

UnderAchievers Member

Wow, has my team suddenly hit some form. From 8th three weeks ago, into the top 4 now after 3 consecutive wins! And doing this without my number 1 pick (Vick) and trading away my number 2 pick (Andre Johnson). DeMarco Murray has been an absolute hero, and my boy Gronkowski is an unbelievable TE, he's shown Hernandez who is No.1 this year. Just gotta hope Tebow learns how to play the first 55 minutes of a game!! Hopefully Grany pick up where Starks has left off. Annoyed I missed Kevin Smith, he's gonna smash it again this week, and probably for a few more weeks to come!

12. Fez

Fez Moderator

Kevin Smith won't do much had a big game against a poor side

13. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Haven't been going too great lately. Not really excited about this weeks game though, my trade for Blount>>Best complete FAIL! Once again trying to look for a RB, geesh.

14. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Victor Cruz you LEGEND!
    4 point win over UA!

15. UnderAchievers

UnderAchievers Member

Devastated Sainter! Thought I had that one in the bag, didn't see a 29 from Cruz coming. That might be the end of my late season run. Need to win next week now and hope for other results to go my way

16. Fez

Fez Moderator

Projected score of 130 this week turned into 81 a loss and also playoffs in serious doubt, my WR too inconcistent and RB all having down weeks my best player ATM is my punter lol

17. Fez

Fez Moderator

How do the tiebreakers work for finals I'm still second in division, however I'm only 7 points more then 3rd so if we both win this week will it come down to whose scored more points for season?

18. stowie

stowie Moderator

Yes, the tiebreaker is greatest points for.

19. bgt2110

So round 13 comes down to needing a win and to catch up 8 points on Fez. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out, either way it has been a great season that seems to have gone so quickly. Thanks Stowie for managing the league.

20. Fez

Fez Moderator

Yes been great fun except first 3 weeks lol, but yeah been good season will finish up in time for the NBA to kick off