ORFFA 2014 MSD Draft Thread

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Len, May 5, 2014.

1. graeme

graeme Guest

Is it liekly that a military coup will lead to any reform TiB? Or is it their way of expressing dissatisfaction with the previous leadership?

2. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

chels wrote:
    Is it liekly that a military coup will lead to any reform TiB? Or is it their way of expressing dissatisfaction with the previous leadership? It will likely lead to reform chels, but reform is sadly not in the heart, it is in the form of laws and constitutional amendments. We have more than enough of those already. If the existing ones cannot be enforced, then any changes will have little or no effect. The reality is a policeman is underpaid. He has to buy his own weapon and uniform. He gets into police school by paying a bribe, the amount of which is determined by how lucrative his future career is likely to be. Once on the force, he has to recoup these costs. He probably has a family to feed. Until you change such basic things, talk of reform is just that. It has been my experience that the more complicated you make the laws, the easier it is to hide stuff.

3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

<p class='Quote]Len wrote: <p class='Quote]ant asked me to act as proxy for him, thus Gariwerd use pick 48 to select Luke Russell Gold Coast. Thanks for this Len. I had a very busy day today. I'd hoped to have some time in the arvo to set up my fantasy teams, but couldn't fit it in before tonight's game. Not so bad for SC cause rolling lockout, but I'm spuing about RDT AFLF and SB; especially cause its a bye round :(

4. snoz

snoz Moderator

Morning all...... Pick #55 ~ Ben Stratton, Def

5. TerryinBangkok

GOOD MORNING SIMON!

6. TerryinBangkok

So glad you could make it. #61 Darcy Gardiner DEF Bribbie.

7. graeme

graeme Guest

Good luck with Gardiner TiB - I had no idea the Waikick de-lists would be so popular.

8. TerryinBangkok

Cream from the bottom of the bottle chels. School out yet? Certainly is up here. /Portals/0/User%20Images/vulture003.jpg

9. TerryinBangkok

P'rap should be a happy man. Young Levi going big.

10. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    P'rap should be a happy man. Young Levi going big. Killing it for pick 23 in an MSD :)

11. TerryinBangkok

Hope he's smiling. Quite different luck for me with Tippett doing his shoulder. OneD TenT - I got Tutt - not Tippett. Come on Jimmy - kick the sealer!!!

12. Len

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Cream from the bottom of the bottle chels. School out yet? Certainly is up here. /Portals/0/User%20Images/vulture003.jpg
    Where are those bloody Vultures when you need one?! :)

13. graeme

graeme Guest

' [span style='font-size: 14px; color: #000000;]Cream from the bottom of the bottle chels. <p style='color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; margin-bottom: 10px;] <p style='color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; margin-bottom: 10px;]School out yet? Certainly is up here.' <p style='color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; margin-bottom: 10px;] <p style='color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; margin-bottom: 10px;]I gave service to school away a couple of years ago TiB and have never regretted the decision. But then I do not have billies at home and others' lifestyles to fund. Gives me time for ORFFA, golf, bridge, cooking .... Apparently, some think I am a better person (now v. then), I am not sure.

14. Len

Just a reminder guys, don't forget to remove your delisted or traded players, and add those you have picked up to the tsLeagues team.

15. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

#66 - Nick Maxwell Needed some extra coverage down back for the rest of the year, and averaging 80 is pretty good (and suprising).

16. Len

Surprising is an understatement :) Final pick lies with the Whitsunday's and with pick #79 they select Mark Whiley GWS Mid

17. TerryinBangkok

And so, another draft completed in record breaking time minus any hiccups. Linesmen, ballboys, I salute you.

18. graeme

graeme Guest

'[span style='color: #000000; background: #ffffff;]Just a reminder guys, don't forget to remove your delisted or traded players, and add those you have picked up to the tsLeagues team.' A refresher tutorial would be handy - any idea of the process to do this, my memory of the process is a little hazy.

19. Len

My screen is a bit different but if you click on tsleagues, then admin you should get a link to 'edit players' for your team. From there it's pretty easy, the trick is navigating to it, I have all the links so am not sure what your view will be after admin..

20. graeme

graeme Guest

Thanks Len, it all came back to me as I went though the steps you suggested.