ORFFA Brownlow

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by TerryinBangkok, Oct 12, 2012.

1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Anyway, are there any objections to me doing a retrospective 2012 brownlow type award for the ORFFA, based on SC scores.

As posted on previous page, for the fofeit games, I could either give all players in the teams in forfeit games (that didn't cause the forfeit) their season average votes, or just award the 3, 2 & 1 to the best players of the round in the team that didn't forfeit.

If there are no objections, I'll just go ahead and do it.

And, it would be good to hear which method of determining votes for forfeit games people prefer. .

2. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from anthak on November 29, 2012, 21:12
    Been a bit of action around here today :)

Speaking of X, and specifically the whereabouts of him, I actually met a guy yesterday that goes on regular trips to Mawson with his work - true story. It slipped my mind to ask him about X and the Penguins, but I'm gonna be in touch with him tomorrow anyway, so I'll see if it feels too strange to ask him haha :) </blockquote>

Also, btw... I didnt take the opportunity to ask about X haha. Despite not being adverse to odditties, it would have been a little strange of me to do that, considering what we were actually discussing - real life stuff for instance hehe

Im sure X's body or spirit will show up one day.

3. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Fitzy, please read my PM again mate.