ORFFA MID-SEASON TRADES

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by TerryinBangkok, Jun 5, 2013.

1. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Assume Trade Commissioner bama is going to come in at some stage and confirm/verify all these trades. In the meantime. Enjoy.

2. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Andrew Embley is available for a draft pick between 15 and 40

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Zac Dawson is available for a first round pick, preferably high, but if its late first round I'l accept if you throw another decent player in the deal :) First in best dressed

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

You must be getting awful itchy Fitzy. From memory you haven't completed a single trade yet. Hope you're not unwell.

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    You must be getting awful itchy Fitzy. From memory you haven't completed a single trade yet. Hope you're not unwell. Hahaha, happy to hear offers, but mentioned towards the end of last trade period that I was happy with the squad, and was going to try keep it like that... but then again... if I get a decent offer, or any offer, I won't hesitate to accept/counter... lol

6. bama

bama Active Member

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Assume Trade Commissioner bama is going to come in at some stage and confirm/verify all these trades. In the meantime. Enjoy. All trades look okay from my point of view.

7. graeme

graeme Guest

Perhaps you are confusing results and effort TiB? I, for one, can confirm that Fitzy has not been idle, but he has been very demanding.

8. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

For some reason when I reply to messages, sometimes they bounce back to me and I'm not sure if they go out to where I intend. Therefore I have to do it in this forum. Since letting it be known that I wish to let T Walker depart the Nuffers several people have messaged me. So far the best offer I have had is pick 15 of the MSD. If you are interested in the bidding for him please contact me here with your offer. I shall have to close the bidding tomorrow by 6pm as I'll be going to Sydney and I'm unsure about when I'll next bet on line.

9. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Andy, I got your message and have replied.

10. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Melbandy - you want bids in this thread here? Or via message? Either way I have picks 6 and 14 and am giving this due consideration. Let me know where best I can make my offer if I need to.

11. chris88

Oh, and I have sent you a message Andy.

12. G-Train

G-Train Member

Throw us your best offer for Lance Franklin. Via PM. Preferred deal is a Ruck/forward and a Back for him and my 1st PSD pick

13. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

After a fierce battle for the services of Taylor Walker, Ant and the Cockies have emerged victorious. He will depart the Nuffers for picks 11 and 20 of the MSD. hanks for your interest and good luck to you and your family

14. chris88

Reckon that's a pretty fair price, on the face of it. Injured young player who should come back fine next year and be a good player up forward for Ant for a pair of more than handy MSD picks (in addition to the one Melbandy already has) - that's not bad.

15. chris88

And that MSD pick 20 is now onto its fourth owner. Wonder who will get picked up with it ... will be very interesting to watch.

16. Len

chris88 wrote:
    And that MSD pick 20 is now onto its fourth owner. Wonder who will get picked up with it ... will be very interesting to watch. Was about to say the same :)

17. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

wow, Gariwerd have been busy :) Thanks for posting the Walker trade Melbandy. We are very excited to have a player with walking in his bloodline join the team for our annual walk to an away game next year :) We also have 2 more trades to announce, and another on the horizon... So, the first trade to announce is: Gariwerd sends: their 2nd round 2014 PSD pick, to Iron Knob; Iron Knob sends: MSD pick 18 and Cam Pederson, to Gariwerd. The 2nd trade to announce is: Gariwerd sends: Nathan Vardy, to Powlett Plains; Powlett Plains sends: their 1st round 2014 PSD pick, to Gariwerd.

18. Len

Ant has been possessed by Fitzy :)

19. chris88

Ant - you've parlayed your picks brilliantly - well done. And Snoz, if you are around, get in touch!

• Like Like x 1
  20. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

and there's more to come :)