ORFFA Round 14 - here 'tis

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by TerryinBangkok, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Bandit wrote: Had some spare time so thought I would do the last match.... Marble bar 1287 defeat Lovely banks 1092 Marble bar Backs: Enright 115, D Stanley 60, Terlich 98, Myers 100 Mids: Steven 161, Ward 89, Whitfield 45, Greene 83 Ruck: Nicholls 88 Fwds: Ryder 68, D Smith 54, Cameron 102, Tomlinson 95 IC: Rosa DNP, Dempster 69 Lovely Banks DEF - Adcock 81, Carlisle 75, Roberton 26, Grimes 65 MID - Swan 98, Thompson 55, Corey 104, Duncan 74 RUC - Pyke 88 FWD - Wellingham 70, Bird 69, Whitecross 60, Davey 85 I/C - Rampe 42, Caddy 100 Votes: 5 Steven (MB) 161 4 Enright (MB) 115 3 Corey (LB) 104 2 Cameron (MB) 102 1 Myers (MB) 100, Caddy( LB) 100 Thanks Bandit

2. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Write up will be completed tonight, pending Lenny's usual top notch work calculating the ladder! Thanks all.

3. melbandy

melbandy Active Member

Thanks Bandito. Revised winning score for Mt Beauty is now 1288.
    The fact that Jolley isn't playing is really more than just a flesh wound.

4. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Wow, some big scores and a big scalp. Congratulations Chris (and Bandit). And I think the Chiefs' summation is spot on - the Cows have to pray that Mitchell and Crouch don't start dropping off as the season wears on. I can see it clearly with Ollie. So someone gets Stevie J back and someone loses Arbtel - they don't make life easy for us down at Kardinia Park. /Portals/0/User%20Images/Sandilands.jpg And while Simon was dead unlucky (actually, you look at a photo of Sandilands and he just looks the sort of guy who might catch a cold) - he absolutely smashed it in SC and DT over the weekend, hitting his straps just at the right time. Oh, and Sandy, the cheque's in the mail mate.

5. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    So someone gets Stevie J back and someone loses Arbtel - they don't make life easy for us down at Kardinia Park. Me thinks you have looked at the fixture like I have. Cradle Mountain gains a Stevie J and Foul Bay loses a Bartel. Who is playing against each other this week? Yep, sounds about right.
    So another big name down...Danger, Pav, now Bartel. Can't believe Hawkins gets another game next week. Might have to get creative at selection.
    (either that or I just make a bogus claim about a rotation policy at the club and act like I'm doing it on purpose)

6. TerryinBangkok

Need to Stoke him up.

7. graeme

graeme Guest

No need to bring any glasses (even the rose tinted ones)with you for the next round TiB. Waikik players and management have had a monumental drink today to discuss selection. Expect to see a very different team from the one that meekly submitted to Iron Knob awaiting you this week - you may wish that Rebecca was still on hand to comfort you come Sunday evening.
    Dan H is adamant (based on his personal experiences) that T Mitch and Brad Crouch are not tired, they are just adjusting to their second wind.
    Anyway, it will be a pleasure to host you and fill your glass with splendid local wines and offer you some great local produce. May the better team triumph.

8. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

http://tooserious.net/forum/Blog/tabid/90/EntryId/1844/The-Winners-ORFFA-Round-14-Review.aspx Review is up!

9. G-Train

G-Train Member

Fitzy wrote:
    Fitzy wrote:
    <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;]Coach Lenny failed us, injuring a few players along the way. Won't make that mistake again... but Fitzy is back, and hopefully I can return the team to form! <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;]Venus Bay Vultures <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;]Backs: Gibbs, Malceski, Richards, M.Shaw <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;]Mids: Gaff, Mundy Kerr, Parker Ruck: Kreuzer <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;]Fwds: Watts Howe, Garlett,Docherty (OOP) (Dawson OOP) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, San-Serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 16px; outline: 0px; color: #000000;]I/C: Yeo, Clancee Pearce Oh wow, should of looked at teams closer, apparently Kerr isn't playing :( Lenny come back! Spending all my nights<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] All my money going out on the town<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] Doing anything just to get you off of my mind<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] But when the morning comes<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] I'm right back where I started again<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] Trying to forget you is just a waste of time<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] <br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] Lenny come back.... any kind of fool could see<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] There was something in everything about you<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] Lenny come back... you can blame it all on me<br style='color: #000000; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px;[/img] I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

10. TerryinBangkok

A raptor and a wombat? Hardly a love match made in heaven.