ORFFA Round 7 Teams

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by TerryinBangkok, May 8, 2013.

1. snoz

snoz Moderator

TiB's call.....with help fromLenh. But I'mfine with accepting both teams,no harm no foul. No prob in having Jobe play as well, its not like he'd ever be 'rested' in ORFFA.

2. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

I have a conflict of interest as the Vultures are my opponent this week. However, my attitude is that if the teams are late, and they are willing to perhaps remove any players from the game played on a Friday night, then so be it. But that's the Commish's ruling I guess. Best of luck too Vultures!!!

3. chris88

Fitzy - also, before we go any further (and I've seen your team and the outs resulting in 3 possible doughnuts .... grab the emergencies you have and bung them in the spots to fill up as many of your doughnuts as possible, for God's sake. Even if they only score half points it has to be better than nothing!! Commish - if Fitzy is so inclined, I'm more than happy for the emergencies he has to be placed OOP to fill up some of the gaps. I understand he's not been able to properly get to the team this week - but for the grace of God go I given the start to the week just gone both Jen and I had.

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

chris88 wrote:
    Fitzy - also, before we go any further (and I've seen your team and the outs resulting in 3 possible doughnuts .... grab the emergencies you have and bung them in the spots to fill up as many of your doughnuts as possible, for God's sake. Even if they only score half points it has to be better than nothing!! Commish - if Fitzy is so inclined, I'm more than happy for the emergencies he has to be placed OOP to fill up some of the gaps. I understand he's not been able to properly get to the team this week - but for the grace of God go I given the start to the week just gone both Jen and I had. If I am allowed to make edits can I put Luke Parker in the midfield, Daniel Kerr out, M.Shaw onto I/C. Zac Dawson OOP Fwd Emerg, Edit: Also Jobe on I/C as well replacing Hoskin-Elliot, if that is accepted. Once again, this is an IF

5. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Personally I am ok with the late teams, there is a precedent, for the same reason and because I disagree in general, I am not ok with late edits..

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Lenh191 wrote:
    Personally I am ok with the late teams, there is a precedent, for the same reason and because I disagree in general, I am not ok with late edits.. Think the only reason Chris suggested it was because I didn't get to have a look at the teams before I threw my ORFFA side in the forums. I will leave it up to all of you guys anyway, understand whatever you decide :)

7. chris88

This one might be at the mercy of the Commish. Commish - can we get a ruling - A - on whether Fitzy can play Watson, and B - re these late edits. From there we can sketch together Fitzy's final team. And welcome back, Brent Harvey.

8. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Running tally for the big home match for Gariwerd against Cradle Mountain: Cradle Mountain have had 14 players play and have scored 1096 so far, while Gariwerd has had 11 players play for 920 pts. So Gariwerd need Tom Murphy, Zach Smith, Colin Sylvia and Brodie Smith to score 176 points more than Devon Smith to win.
    And on the whole Fitzy situation... While it is a good gesture from Chris, I dont think we should be allowing edits after lockout. It is one thing to allow a late entry, but we need to draw the line somewhere. Just my opinion.

9. Lenny120

Lenny120 Well-Known Member

Could be hurt by M.Clarke's injury this week, as the Lefties have the upper hand going into the last 3 matches.

10. Found it.
    Go Lilacs

11. chris88

Wish I could get a do-over on my team ... Rance 100 not in the side, Tomlinson 60 at half time - not in the side. Dal Santo having a break this week. Yet Hill and Foley score 42 between them - in the side. Bleugh!

12. Len

Daws assisted in you looking a genius there bb :)
    And Chris, that's why I am against edits when underway, there's always a good reason that it could be done, just not one ever good enough for mine ;)

13. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Simonoz wrote: I was just bitching & moaning about having 17 outs, which is my want. Carry on lads & lasses Have you tried changing your deodorant?

14. TerryinBangkok

Yes to tardy teams from Fitzy and bama (inclusive of Watson, etc.) No to late editing. This is not a precedent. BTW, Jolcon is the current incumbent of vice.

15. chris88

OK, so Fitzy's team - inclusive of Watson, without late edits, is: Gibbs, Watts, Malceski, Richards (M.Shaw) Gaff, Mundy, Pearce, WATSON (in for Kerr) Kreuzer (Dawson OOP) Blair, Garlett, Howe, Petrenko injured (Johncock - didn't play) Parker, Hoskin-Elliot injured

16. J_C

J_C Guest

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    BTW, Jolcon is the current incumbent of vice. So I'm the incumbent offault, depravity, sin, iniquity, wickedness, and corruption? Yeah, that's probably about right.

17. Len

JC wrote:
    TerryinBangkok wrote:
    BTW, Jolcon is the current incumbent of vice. So I'm the incumbent offault, depravity, sin, iniquity, wickedness, and corruption? Yeah, that's probably about right. lol, definitely your job, I had no idea what you were talking about Tib, but read upwards till I found it... Snoz, other than for drafts I am just noisy and opinionated, JC & Tib are official :p

18. TerryinBangkok

As the flathead said to the flounder, 'Ah sole!' So you can read upwards.................velly clever.

19. Lenny120

Lenny120 Well-Known Member

Progressive scores: Wagga Wagga - 1295 (15) v Lefties - 1018 (11) with Scotland, Carrazzo, Saad and Curnow Lefties should get home but us Wombats still feel we have the slightest of chances.

20. graeme

graeme Guest

Mt Beauty over the Waikiks, bama thrashes chels; unless ..... Mitch Robinson scores 298. Well, he is a Waikik, so there is hope?.