ORFFA Squad Expansion Draft Process & Thread

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Len, Jun 5, 2013.

1. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

bama wrote:
    Sorry guys, I did make a selection at about 130pm today on my iphone but for some reason it didn't work, just got home from work now and checked. Pick 23 Mount Beauty Dylan Grimes Tigers Ah, best of luck Dylan -so happy you've found a new home among some fellow Tigersup there at Mt Beauty. Hope he scores many points for you Bama ... that would mean he's on the park and playing! He's a really good young player - just wish he wouldn't get injured so often. Hope he does the right thing for you.

2. graeme

graeme Guest

Pick 24: Tom Logan, Port Adelaide, D. Len could you please confirm that he is available.
    With most of the day to lunch and reflect on the squad the Waikik Match Committee decided during desert that defence coverage was more important that a punt on a forward. So sorry Luke, hope your hopes are not dashed completely. Welcome Tom, to date a journeyman who might just be about to have his time in the sun (and hopefully enjoy some of Bear's lobster pies).

3. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

All yours chels :)

4. graeme

graeme Guest

merci Len, bon chance mes amis.

5. J_C

J_C Guest

Pick 25 - Jesse White

6. Len

Incredible that he lasted this long

7. ChiefRussell

ChiefRussell Well-Known Member

Pick 26 - Daniel Menzel

I love this bloke and now I have an extra reason to barrack for him to finally have some good luck

8. Len

ChiefRussell wrote:
    Pick 26 - Daniel Menzel

I love this bloke and now I have an extra reason to barrack for him to finally have some good luck dude is definitely due some luck :)

9. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

Congrats chief, I know we spoke about a potential trade during preseason... I hope he repays the faith you show in him, except when he plays the Spelunkers!

10. J_C

J_C Guest

Lenh191 wrote:
    Incredible that he lasted this long Lack of JS I suspect, Len. In the side at the moment, but I'm pretty much gambling on him being surplus and ending up somewhere else next year.

11. Lenny120

Lenny120 Well-Known Member

#27, Jeremy Mcgovern, WCE, FWD

12. Len

Almost guaranteed to happen JC, plenty of clubs sniffing around I believe and structurally the Swans don't need him, they were supposed to have Tippet instead of him, not as well...
    McGovern a genuine speculative pick there Lenny.
    Terry, you're up, when up :)

13. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Up what? I have noted from the queue that I have drifted from 28 out to 29 and now it seems I am back to: Pick #28 The Warriors welcome Jack Frost. Left him for as long as I possibly could Snoz.

14. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Need to send out the carrier pigeon to Charlie's Opening. I'll be at the football tonight - so if I can pick I will, if not, I'm sure I can find a proxy close at hand .... or under the same roof.

15. TerryinBangkok

Suggest Clint Jones and Farren Ray try a change of deodorant. And who delisted Liam Anthony? Watch him go bang tomorrow.

16. Len

Watters doesn't seem to like either of them much, which staggers me with both. CJ is useless by foot, but is still a great tagger, Ray is a classy player so NFI what the story is there. That surprising lack of job security is what stopped me.

17. TerryinBangkok

Lenh191 wrote: Watters doesn't seem to like either of them much, which staggers me with both. CJ is useless by foot, but is still a great tagger, Ray is a classy player so NFI what the story is there. That surprising lack of job security is what stopped me. Farren Ray just a lazy [span style='color: #ff0000;]152 SC points. Sort of score The Chook or the Knob (or even the Sheep Rancher) wouldn't mind as a bonus in a final. Perhaps Watters might remember his name at role call now. And Jesse White's [span style='color: #ff0000;]28 SC points on debut for the Birds will not endear him to his new coach, nor does it auger well for his JS.

18. TerryinBangkok

chris88 wrote: Need to send out the carrier pigeon to Charlie's Opening. I'll be at the football tonight - so if I can pick I will, if not, I'm sure I can find a proxy close at hand .... or under the same roof. Probably faster than a balloon. Those of us who haven't stopped humming the team song will be happy to send out a bird from Sydney. /Portals/0/User%20Images/carrierpigeon.png

19. grav

grav Guest

No humming required, full-bottle-top-of-lungs-deafen-tha-neighbours, is the only way to go
    Very happy to give the Swans the bird :)
    Classic stuff

20. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

I might regret doing this but don't have my spreadsheet handy... At pick 29 Charlue's opening redraft Shane Savage