ORFFA Trade Period (Part 2)

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by ChiefRussell, Jan 25, 2013.

1. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

In fact, I reckon Chels has inspired me to chuck a cat or two amongst the pigeons as well for the fun of it and get some trades perhaps happening. Willing to trade player/s for draft pick/s across the board as well. As you know, most, if not all, of my defenders are on the block. Rance, Duffield, Grimes, McPharlin, Smith, Dea, Thompson, McKenzie ... even Frawley. A number of mids are tradeable as well - Dal Santo, Picken, Cassisi, Van Berlo - even Harvey and Foley if the price is right. Forwards - Patrick, Harvey if the price is right. If there is something there that interests you, and you are happy to part with a draft pick (a decent one, most likely in the first or second round) then send me a message. Be creative, have fun and let's see if we can get a few trades moving.

2. chris88

Confirmed trade - the Guim send Gary Rohan's rehab bill to Larrikin Lagoon for the speedy services of Brad Hill. The Dirigibles would like to thank Gary for his efforts, and will send the final set of physio and medical bills to him in the mail. Seriously - best of luck at the Lagoon Gary, hope you return to full fitness and good form at some stage in the middle part of 2013. Welcome Brad Hill, and best of luck forging a constant presence in a competitive Guim midfield.

3. chris88

I was going to let Jimbowan post this, but I've realised I've mentioned it in another thread - so I should post it officially here. Darraweit has traded Pick 49 in the upcoming draft to Iron Knob for Dom Tyson. We welcome Dom aboard and hope for his speedy recovery from injury.

4. grav

grav Guest

In other trade news...... Larrikin Lagoon trade draft picks 38 and 45 to The Guim in return for pick 31.

5. G-Train

G-Train Member

gravenger wrote:
    In other trade news...... Larrikin Lagoon trade draft picks 38 and 45 to The Guim in return for pick 31. Wow Wee.... 38 and 45 for 31. Good deal for the Guim IMO.

6. grav

grav Guest

Us simple SA folk are renown for our generosity :) TBH pick 45 was surplus to my draft needs as I already had four picks prior to this. So for me I am just trading pick 38 for pick 31. Win - Win!

7. Fitzy

Fitzy Guest

Another trade for the Venus Bay Vultures as we receiveGraham Johncock and give away to the Powlett Plains Packers, pick 80.

8. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Fitzy wrote:
    Another trade for the Venus Bay Vultures as we receiveGraham Johncock and give away to the Powlett Plains Packers, pick 80. Wow Wee.... 80 for Stiffy (does the draft go that far?). Good deal for the VB raptors IMO.

9. G-Train

G-Train Member

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Fitzy wrote:
    Another trade for the Venus Bay Vultures as we receiveGraham Johncock and give away to the Powlett Plains Packers, pick 80. Wow Wee.... 80 for Stiffy (does the draft go that far?). Good deal for the VB raptors IMO. Suck my Graeme.

10. TerryinBangkok

Philosoraptor wrote: TerryinBangkok wrote: Fitzy wrote: Another trade for the Venus Bay Vultures as we receiveGraham Johncock and give away to the Powlett Plains Packers, pick 80. Wow Wee.... 80 for Stiffy (does the draft go that far?). Good deal for the VB raptors IMO. Suck my Graeme. Judging by your avatar, doesn't look like there will be much of your Graeme left.

11. G-Train

G-Train Member

TerryinBangkok wrote:
    Philosoraptor wrote: TerryinBangkok wrote: Fitzy wrote: Another trade for the Venus Bay Vultures as we receiveGraham Johncock and give away to the Powlett Plains Packers, pick 80. Wow Wee.... 80 for Stiffy (does the draft go that far?). Good deal for the VB raptors IMO. Suck my Graeme. Judging by your avatar, doesn't look like there will be much of your Graeme left. Still bigger than your Thai girlfriends one.
    [​IMG]

12. graeme

graeme Guest

I am taking the stiffy conversation very personally. For those confused by this comment I suggest you refer to the SC ORFFA comp and check out 'thekidsarealright'; 'nuff said.

13. TerryinBangkok

Philosoraptor wrote: TerryinBangkok wrote: Philosoraptor wrote: TerryinBangkok wrote: Fitzy wrote: Another trade for the Venus Bay Vultures as we receiveGraham Johncock and give away to the Powlett Plains Packers, pick 80. Wow Wee.... 80 for Stiffy (does the draft go that far?). Good deal for the VB raptors IMO. Suck my Graeme. Judging by your avatar, doesn't look like there will be much of your Graeme left. Still bigger than your Thai girlfriends one. At least her's is stiff.

14. TerryinBangkok

chels wrote:
    I am taking the stiffy conversation very personally. For those confused by this comment I suggest you refer to the SC ORFFA comp and check out 'thekidsarealright'; 'nuff said. Can't check out the kids until R1 chels, but get the idea. And anyway, you will change your mind on that one before R!. In the meantime, try to keep a stiff upper lip.

15. graeme

graeme Guest

if you check out the public info TiB you will, er, 'get my point.'

16. TerryinBangkok

chels wrote: if you check out the public info TiB you will, er, 'get my point.' And where does this 'public info' reside chels? You are forever sending me off on a wild goose chase. /Portals/0/User%20Images/Geese.jpg

17. chris88

In an 11th hour deal, Darraweit Guim has secured the services of Adam Tomlinson and Jesse Stringer from Charlie's Opening in return for pick 38. Best of luck to Charlie's Opening management with the extra pick, and we welcome the two youngsters to the newly renovated Paddock at Darraweit Guim.

18. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

updated