ORFFF Round Eight + Bonus Admin!

Discussion in 'ORFFF' started by James84, Jul 22, 2020.

1. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

The Whales @Darran finish up on 1,119/15 74.6 to the Virgin's who managed to hold onto a win on 1,170/15 78.0

You wouldn't have thought if your team had scores from individuals of 164, 152, 131 & 122 that you'd be nervous but with a depleted forward who together scored 169 I was. If it wasn't for McKenna, Doedee and Harmes the Whales might have had their first win in these crazy times.

2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

That is a problem with TS Leagues we have to rectify at least once a year. A playing zero should register at least 1% tog and therefore be cleaned up by a recalc across all leagues. I have him in ORFFA but to be honest didn’t check as I thought he scored a 1.

3. thokash

thokash Full-Time Magician Staff Member

Does anyone know how lockout / rolling lockout is going to work this week and the upcoming weeks? To be honest do we even know when team lists are expected for each game, are they all going to drop on Thursday as usual? This round is probably fine if we retain the start of Friday lockout, but then the spanner gets thrown in when we start to get the Monday-Friday AFL rounds.

4. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

The AFL have advised that all teams of 22 plus 4 emergencies will be named at 620pm Eastern time the day prior to the match. I am fairly sure that this commences this week so it is fair to say that SuperCoach will be far more complicated and keeper leagues need to consider whether to set a rolling lockout or full lockout much later than usual in the round.

• Like Like x 1