ORFFL 2016 R1: Help is at Hand

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by HörnsySechsZeit, Mar 24, 2016.

By HörnsySechsZeit on Mar 24, 2016 at 12:34 PM
  1. HörnsySechsZeit

HörnsySechsZeit Jarhead Staff Member

ORFFL logo 2 point 0 tilt working file.jpg
    Rightio-o. The ORFFL is back in town! And you know what that means? Actual FOOTBALL begins again!

What's more is @walesy has this amazing new, ultra-turbo-powered TSLeagues! If you haven't checked out yet, you must. Not simply because it's how you enter your team week-to-week for the ORFFL, but also because it's absolutely amaze-balls! It has a rising star and a brownlow tally and everything! Although I do find it a bit convenient that Todd Goldstein won the ORFFLow Medal last year and suddenly, by walesy's this new feature appears. Colour me dubious.

We're having some err 'technical difficulties' loading the fixture that @bgt2110 so lovingly supplied (big ups bro), so in the mean time here's the fixture for Round 1 of the 2016 ORFFL Championship Premiership PirateShip Season!

Round 1
    Jimcumbilly Jackrabbits vs Coulta Couldabeens
    Bundalong Bullfrogs
    vs Tarwin Lower Pigs
    Smiths Beach Seagulls
    vs Milikapati Snakes
    Poowong Pootoroos
    vs Bonnie Doon Bandits
    Sarah Island Savages
    vs Mallacoota Magicians
    Humpty Doo Hammerheads
    vs Mount Buggery Disappointments
    Glenrowan Gunslingers
    vs Woy Woy Wizards
    Queenstown Quolls
    vs Purnululu Bungle Rangers
    Popanyinning Pyrite
    vs Warburton Wanderers

Whooooo-Weeeeee! Talk about action packed. At this stage of the season - year zero, anything could happen. Coaches please do the league a solid and get us off to a good start by entering teams. Usual Thursday loophole applies: if you want to play someone from the tigs vs blues game, they need to be selected before the game starts. Everyone else before Saturdays first game. We here at ORFFL HQ reserve the right to be absolute hardarses about this.

Get excited, and good hunting on the weekend coaches!

Oh and call us if you need any help. I'll be around for most of the day/evening.

• Like Like x 1
    • Option 3 Option 3 x 1
    • Option 5 Option 5 x 1
?

Are you excited?!

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, Yes!

5 vote(s)
    100.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by HörnsySechsZeit, Mar 24, 2016.

• Tags:
    1. Kel
      Kel
      Pretty happy with Oliver at this point. As I said at the time, Gumby got a bargain though.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Kel
      Kel
      Schache 2016 goal watch - 2 goals
      48 to free beer.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Lucas
      Lucas
      Just taking care of business 'Pointers.
      #hammertime
      • Like Like x 1
    4. walesy
      walesy
      Our depth is being severely tested. :D #LivingUpToTheName
    5. HörnsySechsZeit
      HörnsySechsZeit
      You should be.

I'm not saying I was wrong, because yanno, look at what Hall scored, yet fair to see that Oliver's lack of fitness is not the hinderance I thought it would be at this stage of his career given how the Demon's are playing him.

Still don't like Schache's chances of 50 this year. Looking good though.
      • Like Like x 1
    6. HörnsySechsZeit
      HörnsySechsZeit
      Might have something to do with how little you value defence.

You are the Matthew Knights of the ORFFL.
    7. walesy
      walesy
      c'mon, Mills is gunna be a great defender next year. :D
    8. HörnsySechsZeit
      HörnsySechsZeit
      Oh I agree.

Matthew Knights did used to say that next year would be the year we teach defence.
    9. Bearfly
      Bearfly
      This has to be a first doesn't it, Coulta outscoring the Savages, who woulda tipped that to happen!!!
    10. HörnsySechsZeit
      HörnsySechsZeit
      Steady on, grasshopper. There's 16 more weeks of racing left. ;)
    11. LiQuiD_SiXx
      LiQuiD_SiXx
      Not a bad start for the Seagulls considering the leadership group spent the weekend sipping tea and learning how to knit scarves. Hopefully by next week we will have enough for all of our members to wear on gameday!
    12. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Sounds like he's on to something. I used to be a barber before a ORFFL coach, time to dust off the clippers. C'mere Christian...
    13. stripey
      stripey
      The medical room in Bundalong has a queue longer than the pokies on pension day... Michael Talia being the latest casualty....
      • Like Like x 1
    14. stripey
      stripey
      Hey Walesy, I see we can use the filter in the stats page to see our own players stats/scoring etc. is there a simple way where we can view other teams and where their scores have come from?
    15. walesy
      • Like Like x 4
    16. Gumby
      Gumby
      I'm still waiting on Lachie Whitfield to deliver. Jacob was impressive on debut, but he has a long (some would say, very long) career ahead at Woy Woy to show his full worth