ORFFL - 2022 Chat

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by stripey, Jan 15, 2022.

1. snoz

snoz Moderator

Its always been oop (out of position) players scores are halved if filling in on a line that their position doesn’t align with.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PhilArthur

PhilArthur Member

Cheers Snoz thanks for the answer, I guess it's at least something if you're getting smashed with injuries. Heres hoping I never have to use it.

3. stripey

stripey Well-Known Member

We’ve been lucky this year with the Covid top ups but it’s actually not uncommon to have to rely on this in a normal season

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  4. EddieV

EddieV Active Member

good luck grandfinalists and thanks for the kind words @PhilArthur . hoping m crouch gets selected tonight for you yo replace his brother

5. PhilArthur

PhilArthur Member

Good luck to the Woy Woy Wizards, I'm a bit disappointed to have a few outs for the big dance but we will give it a crack, Atkins out tonight managed won't help me. Will be missing Gresham, B Crouch, M Crouch and ChangKuoth Jiath from my original best starting side but my depth players have been putting in credible performances, I'm going to need my guns going big, here's hoping, may the best team win!

6. graeme

graeme Well-Known Member

Best of luck to @Gumby and @PhilArthur - looking for a good clean fight, no gouging.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

8. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

9. graeme

graeme Well-Known Member

@Gumby @walesy I think the big fella needs to do this. I've tried what has worked in the past with no joy.

10. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Forfiet

• Like Like x 2
  11. Len

I've asked Les to fix it, the round has incorrect dates and times.
    In theory it's probably something I can fix, in practice it's probably something I would cock up

12. Len

Lockout is now sorted

13. EddieV

EddieV Active Member

So who won?

• Like Like x 1
  14. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

You might have to wait until Scott Morrison takes over Essendon and Sheedy comes from the grave to coach.

15. PhilArthur

PhilArthur Member

Congrats to the mighty woy woy wizards, your mob got the job done when it counted with a 1310 to 1214 win. well done mate you deserve the glory!!!!!!!! Unfortunately to many passengers in my side to ever really threaten, my bench spuds were really never intended to be first string and I was also bitten by my outs. It was still a great season, and I enjoyed every week of the game, bring on the next draft and trade season. Hope you all have a great summer and looking forward to next year already, catch you all in 2023, cheers Phil

• Like Like x 3
  16. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

Thanks @PhilArthur
    I was waiting for it to be all official before celebrating but the final round scores still haven’t ticked over :D

Being a 2x Champ feels great! LFG

• Like Like x 1
  17. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Hey folks,
    Are any of you interested to play fantasy NBA this season? We need one more coach to fill our third league.
    The draft is this coming Sunday at 7:45pm AEDT (can set up a pre-draft list if you cant make it live)
    The season starts on Wednesday Oct 19th
    Our fantasy season runs through until Feb 5th; or March 5th if you make the grand final. So finishes nicely in time prior to SuperCoach 2023.
    More info can be found here: http://tooserious.net/forum/threads/ts-fantasy-nba-22-23-express-your-interest.91295/

18. James84

James84 Well-Known Member

Just an offseason rebrand, the Wondai Publicans have relocated, becoming the Albert Park Possums.

• Like Like x 5
  19. JoshyC

JoshyC Well-Known Member

After much deliberation, the committee has decided to move all football and operations to a more central location. Whilst we are very grateful to Sarah Island for all its hospitality over the years, catching the ferry from the mainland for every home game is no longer viable for our players, staff and fans.

The search for a new home was long and arduous, and after discussions with numerous councils from the surrounding regions including Zeehan and Bronte Park, we have landed at our new home in Cradle Mountain; henceforth known as The Crack Pipes.

We look forward to the continued rivalry with our cross town enemies the Queenstown Quolls, and a much more competitive 2023 season for our playing group, starting with the upcoming rookie draft.

Sincerely,
    CMC CoM

• Like Like x 6