ORFFL End Season Trade Table

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by stkildathunda, Sep 15, 2012.

1. @Bear, think the trades uneven or are you just surprised I traded out Swannie?

@Johnson, not that I'm aware of?

2. Johnson

Johnson Active Member

I'm very surprised, Swan is a stud every day of the week, Howlett is solid, but won't win you games, and Howe has been good, but I am not sure how good he is SC wise, plus, he plays for a horrible, horrible team. Gutsy move, but kudos to getting it done.

3. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

@BB - am just very, very surprised mate - thought Swannie would be on your untouchable list!!!

4. He's certainly a gun, but from a purely business point of view I reckon he's peaked in value

5. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

I see it as a win for both of us, BB picks up two young guys who are in their respective teams best 22 each week, both guys have increased their SC average each season and barring anything unfortunate will be around for many years to come.
    I pick up a proven quality mid who i hope will keep on punching out 115+ SC point averages for at least the next couple of years to fill a gap in the mids after a disappointing season from Dal Santo. I'm hungry for success right now and was willing to give up a couple of quality young guys to help achieve it.

6. Queenstown would also like to announce the trade of Mike Pyke and Adam Cooney to Poowong Potoroos for Tendai Mzungu.

We continue on in our aim to be a serious contender for the next decade and onwards

7. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Confirming that trade of Pyke and Cooney for Mzungu.