ORFFL Official Rules Tread & Misc.

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by tAdmin, Dec 21, 2011.

1. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Terry's more of a Peter Rhode that I'm trying to distance my organisation from.

Licky and ChiefRussell are on that list too.

2. Walesy, great work getting the teams back up.

GO BLUES!

3. EddieV

EddieV Active Member

Hornsy , i just selected my team for rd 1 and noticed C.cornes and thornton aren't on the list. Are you able to add them as i want to play thornton on the field and already named cornes as an emergency.

Thanks

4. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Done, mate.

(Although, I swear I added, at least, Thornton earlier)

5. Hornsy, I want to play Hampson and Grimey MkII (Dylan) out of position in the forward line tonight. I'm confident they will kick ten between them

6. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Sure, thing.

I'm going to take that as you being serious.

7. Also I went in just now and changed my team and it's disappeared, each time I enter it it goes blank again so I'll just post it in here in full. * Is out of position player

Chris Yarran
    Jack Grimes
    Michael Hibberd
    Ben Jacobs

Dane Swan
    Bryce Gibbs
    Jobe Watson
    Nathan Jones

Orren Stephenson

Justin Westhoff
    Jarrad Grant
    Shaun Hampson*
    Dylan Grimes*

Int: Ed Curnow, Adam Cooney
    Emg: Karmichael Hunt

8. bgt2110

bgt2110 Moderator Staff Member

Not sure if this is the right forum to vent my frustration at Pederson not getting picked for the Kangaroos but geesh he gets voted as the kangaroos best performed draft pick last year by the team and there is no sign of him in round 1, is he injured ? or is he now behind the likes of mullet and mcmillan whom i have not even heard of.
    Betts and Grundy have underperformed so far, R Shaw and Pederson no shows, doubts on leuenberger, come on jackrabbits get your act together :)

9. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

Hey guys, is the problem with team selection thjng? I had look this morning at my team and Morris was on interchange and Cripps EMG. I know I definantly had it the other way around when I made changes last night

10. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

It does say misc. BGT, so yeah chuck anything in here. Will have a R1 Underway post up by tonight in all probability.

@SKT

I don't know what to tell you mate (you might have to speak to the chief). The screen shot I have from 7:43pm last night has Morris on the IC and Cripps as an Emergency.

In saying that, BB and Gumby have also reported strangeness with the page. So in short, speak to the chief if he's around, as I won't be til the evening, but we'll try and sort out the issues.

11. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Surely we all know how much SKT loves Cripps, he'd surely have put him in there.

Now all we need is for him to sit as a sub until 3/4 time of a game they win or lose by 60 points which was decided at half time.

Scaling should push him even lower than Morris, if that's possible.

12. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Yagmoor is the new low.

13. Hey Hornsy, and the rest of you I suppose.

Ricky Petterd, the :spud: that he is, has been dropped again so in his place I would like to play Dylan Grimes OOP in the forward line. The rest of my team entered is what I want though, thanks.

I guess now there's one Richmond player SCSS won't be barracking for on the weekend

14. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

So I take it you'll be looking at drafting some FWD's mid-season?

15. tAdmin

tAdmin Guest

Dustin Martin?

16. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

The way I've been putting in OOP players is to put them in as an emergency and specifying position.

17. Kel

Kel Moderator

Congrats on 1500 Lucas.

18. SuperCoachSuperStar

SuperCoachSuperStar New Member

Jake King is a massive loss this round.

19. ORFFL_Admin

ORFFL_Admin New Member

Any of my esteemed Colleagues have any suggestion for my defence (non-ORFFL) - Yagmoor, Darley definite outs and Townsend on extended bench, means without trading I could be copping a donut. No cash to spare so it must be a straight trade, and with Dickson and Paine on the Fwd bench, i can't move too much with them either. Any suggestions??