ORFFLW interest ?

Discussion in 'ORFFL' started by TheTassieHawk, Dec 12, 2019.

1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

@walesy @Kel @Jason @TerryinBangkok @stripey @Len @EddieV @Iain @Johnson
    @4nsy @Bearfly @Doobs @Gumby @graeme @port_leschenault @thokash @Lucas @bgt2110

As the original ORFF* comp here on Too Serious I thought I would see of there is any interest from you lot in competing in the upcoming 2020 Too Serious ORFFW leagues, either
    (a) running a closed shop ORFFLW amongst those teams interested in adding a womens team to their ORFFL mens club either under the same name or adjusted slightly as owners may prefer ie Woy Woy Witches rather than Wizards
    (b) joining an ORFFW comp comprising ORFFLW teams and those from another comp such as the ORFFA, ORFFU or ORFFF
    (c) just in general having an unrelated ORFFW team, or fielding an ORLLW team and not caring who you play against

Post below by December 31 or thereabouts

2. TerryinBangkok

TerryinBangkok Moderator Staff Member

Not for me thanks mate (too bloody hard).

Think you might do well if you canvassed some of the ladies playing regular ORFFs.

3. stripey

stripey Well-Known Member

I'm gonna pass this year too mate

4. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

With the dismembering of the Bulldogs AFLW premiers team now essentially complete, my interest in the 2020 AFLW season has plummeted I'm afraid.

5. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Thanks for responding gents, I have now put up a thread over at http://tooserious.net/forum/threads...ps-for-keeper-and-annual-draft-leagues.90578/ for those who want to formally commit to the 2020 ORFFW season

• Like Like x 1